• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Ireland 2020

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

plbenza

Feb 8, 2009
After few years .... I am super happy to be back in the water here in Ireland!
All gear is back and ready, new spots to discover and hopefully meeting once again good old friends and maybe new ones :)
In the horizon...the forecast is looking promising for the weekend of 25 and 26 of January 2020.
To all, a very happy 2020, always filled with great moments and memories!
Pedro

Hi,
Just wondering what guns people use around Ireland and what lengths?

Hi GingeBailey,

Classic rubber bands or roller rubber bands are the most used, as pneumatic guns requires regular gun licence and handling from my experience of listening buddies who decided to get them. Any gun is a good gun, as long as you understand and handle it properly.

Cheers
PB

Anyone in Ireland been doing any hunting or everyone being good and following the guidelines?
Can only speak about myself.....yes, just waiting to the end of the month. If the forecast will be generous I'll be diving in West, West Cork on the 4th, 5th and 6th of July.

Reactions: vasile
Hey Pedro, how is you season going.... I'm starting late! Been on a night dive recently. Thunder and lightning above the water at 2am and the most tripy bioluminescent with the torches offbeneath the water. Possibly one of my best dives :)

Attachments

• IMG_20200813_154642.jpg
    IMG_20200813_154642.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 253
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT