• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Ireland 2021 - Group

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

johnsu

Jan 12, 2021
Hi All,

I wanted to set up a new thread for all of the spearos in Ireland with the aim of creating a Facebook group where we could try and plan dives in certain areas.

I'm based in Cork and would be delighted to come up with some sort of a schedule.

Let me know if interested!

John

Hi John! Sorry, this probably isn't much help to you as I'm a total newbie and just starting to get into this, but I'm also based in Cork! I'm keen to get into freediving and see what the craic is with all of this!

Hi John,
I’m more into freediving but considering to start spearfishing. I get out regularly and I’m looking for buddies. Let me know if you’re interested in joining me sometime. Send me a WhatsApp at 0899793515.
Regards,
David

Good splash in Sandycove ,Dublin. Decent visibility and few wrasse...
From a very quiet spot with sporadic swimmers, today where at least 100 people swimming around Sandicove area...
Nice to met you Tony!

Hello there!
I have just finished my SSI Level1 course and I am looking for a freedive buddy to practice and have fun in Dublin.
Please reach out!
Cheers!

Hi All,

I wanted to set up a new thread for all of the spearos in Ireland with the aim of creating a Facebook group where we could try and plan dives in certain areas.

I'm based in Cork and would be delighted to come up with some sort of a schedule.

Let me know if interested! Super Mario

John
Please reach out!

Reactions: Irishdiver
Hi all, there is a whatsapp group for free divers in Cork, message me on whatsapp and I'll add you +353 89 457 4335

Likely some ppl there would also be interested in spearfishing

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT