• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Jacques-Yves Cousteau books

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Golfinho

NoFundo DoMar TemDinhiero
Aug 31, 2004
I'm interested in picking up some of his books....

Let me know if anyone has any to sell or knows where I can get them 2nd hand etc.

Thanks.

Sorry, you can't have my "Silent World". I started reading a friends copy when I was about 10, stole it so I could keep reading, and have been a diver in mind and/or body ever since. Read it again recently, kind of goofy in parts, but a fabulous account of how the fish and lots of other things "used to be".

Seriously, in the U.S. there are lots of internet used book sites. There are probably some in the U.K. They would have what you seek.

Connor

Last edited:
I 'just' saw a new edition of the Silent World last time I was at the book store. I almost thought of replacing my old paper back copy since this one was nice and big with lots of pictures.

Check Boarders or Barnes and Nobel

Jon

The Ocean World

Anyone read his book "The Ocean World"?
Any good, there's also a book on instinct or intellegence by cousteau, know if it's worth a good read?

Thanks.

Hi
My fiance was about to put some up on ebay, not sure which ones off hand but either PM him (Dick Splash) or me if your interested :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT