• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

January and February Meets

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Damn I hate missing another Saltfree party...

I can make the Sunday session.

Lammy

Vodka No Limits ... yes please :friday

February Angels willing and able to play in the green so far are Mark W, Brad and Becky. I'll be there if I can sort transport out.

Laura Storm

Laura - get a train to Bristol if you need to and I'll pick you up, you can borrow my cylinder if that helps... and you can have my luxury spare room (while everyone else sleeps on the floor!)

URGENT - LAMMY DAVE AND FRANCK!!

Sorry but the dive tomorrow 30th is cancelled as Hardest Dave and I are both ill and can't dive - so not enough safety cover.

If anyone has Lammy Dave (Threlfall)'s phone number please text or email it to me as I don't have it and need to contact him urgently about this

thanks

Sam

really sorry Dave - I left a message also with Beth who I had as your next of kin phone number. Many apologies - I will put your number in my phone now (and delete it off here - you don't really want your phone number on the internet!)

S

Hope you all have fun at the Feb meet. I've found a fab dive site out here for the summer - lovely beach, lovely area, eating facilities, showers etc, easy access to deep water from the shore and its a sheltered spot normally with very little or no current.....

Just need to sort out a bouy and line etc and we'll be off. Anyone fancy a visit???

D x

Donna love to come over sometime, Dave Rodin and stack of others are going to Sharm for a week 7th- 14th April why not join us, best to book a flight and hotel together as it costs a bundle booking things seperately.

Laura space in my van if you need a lift for 12- 13th meet

ShaunH :)

Sharm sounds very tempting Shaun but not sure we could make it - kids are at school til the 22nd April and my mum doesn't arrive til the 19th so I wouldn't have anyone here to be in the office and run the kids around.... Next time maybe? The flight from here to Cairo is only 45 mins and then whatever the internal flight time is to get to Sharm..... Could pop over for a weekend!!! :)

Donna

I am almost definitely going to set up a trip to Dahab in the autumn (up and down the line AND reefs too) ...... let me know when half term is Donna/Dave and anyone else who has dates that could not do in October

S

The kids don't have a half term out here as such - and also I think Jade and Ollie's dad is coming out to see the kids in Oct. Martin and I are planning on getting married in October - if we plan it right, Dahab could be our honeymoon!!!! I'll see what I can find out over the next few days. Sam do you have any dates in mind?

There's also a CW comp here in Oct but don't know when yet....

D x

no dates in mind yet so let me know yours! do you really want us lot around on your honeymoon????!!!!

if I do set this up it will be for both freebies and scuba Angels so both more than welcome

S

Well we weren't having a honeymoon anyway so this could be a bonus! I'll let you know what we're up to as soon as we have it plannned...

We have a provisional wedding date of the 7th October, and will be available for a week from the 9th if that fits in with anything your plans.
:)

Donna

I will be out when I know more of what Claire is doing and can plan a trip away. Find a place that rents spearguns will ya!

sea you soon

hello donna...

i tell you what we can do:
give me your adress first , so i can located you, and i will pop up a week end and show me the reef and who they make feta cheese ( that still a mysterie for me..) hope everything is all right...
xxx

Reactions: Almostafish
anyone fancy VOBSTER LAKE next monday?
they have car and plane in water ..... ouahhhhhh!!!!

Franck I've sent you emailed you my address and phone numbers!

D x

VOBSTER ON MONDAY? SAM YOU IN?
if you have to work , just say your not feeling well and you can't go at work because you got a terrible virus .... that might do the trick...
anyway if somebody want try , promess , that wiil be fun.

sorry Franck - I have to work...
see you next weekend

S

ps have you noticed it is DAMN cold!!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT