• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Japanese speaking Dive PADI OWSI required for Maldives

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Status
Not open for further replies.

island_sands

Erection Supervisor ;)
Supporter
Jan 19, 2001
A brand new six star resort in North Male' Atoll, Maldives, is looking for a Japanese speaking dive Instructor.

Required languages (at least one of these)

Japanese, and English

Must be qualified to teach Scuba (PADI) and be in teaching status. Nitrox/DPV certified a bonus.

Return air ticket from home country, work permit, shared accommodation, laundry service and full board provided. Staff benefits and recreation on off-days.

Starting date mid-March.

Genuine enquiries contact:

Mr KG Hjalmarsson
Cruise/Dive Operations Manager
kg@sultansoftheseas.com

Send CV and photo please.

Ilando_sandtsu san,
Oban desh'ta !
Watashi wa nihongo shaberimas demo PADI arimasen - gomen ne !
Ja - mata ne.... oh and my English is passable.
Edo

portinfer said:
Ilando_sandtsu san,
Oban desh'ta !
Watashi wa nihongo shaberimas demo PADI arimasen - gomen ne !
Ja - mata ne.... oh and my English is passable.
Edo

Good evening to you too, portinfer

Even though you don't have PADI.. apply and see! A crossover is easy to do!

See you ;)
are you still learning japanese? not bad

hi guys
Hope you don't mind.. i am going to close this thread to keep it as "classifieds" thread... I am still impressed, even though Poida is an apple! ;)
Thanks,
S-L

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT