• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

June's Contest... Finally!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
A Baaaaad joke!

Don't Neg Karma me.... you WERE warned but...

Two shells walk into a bar,

The first one says to the second,

"MAN!!! You should have seen the size of that diver last night, the one that tried to pry me from the rock! It had a tire iron the size of a tree and it must have been at LEAST 20 feet long! It was huge! It blocked out all the light coming down from the sky! It was just horrible, I tell ya'! Horrible!"

The second one looks at the first one and asks "How big was it?"

The first one replies "Oh man, it had to be at LEAST 20 feet long!"

The second one rolls it's eyes and says,

;)

You KNOW what is coming, don't you?

:hmm

wait for it!

Ya know it's gonna hurt!

:head

The second one rolls its eyes and says........

"Ah-Balonie!"

rofl

Reactions: Amphibious
OK Bret.........

"Sven could have just taken the bigger one, but on that day he was feeling a bit......... shellfish."

:blackeye

-m

Reactions: DiverD
....the gloves are off!....

Fredrick's of Hollywood
Summer Special
Manufacturer's seconds!
(Limited sizes available)

Last edited:
Yarr! 'Ay 'eard this yellow-bearded devil pirate called Sven is so buff n' 'tuff 'E like to eat and spit them abalonees like sunflower seeds!
Yarr!

-Poll: The Greatest Pirate
-Treasure Island Forums

Attachments

• sven the pirate.jpg
    sven the pirate.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 301
Reactions: Shadowkiller
OceanSwimmer,

I hope this is what you meant because icuras is gonna hate me.

Attachments

• icarusgonnahateme.jpg
    icarusgonnahateme.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 300
Reactions: Shadowkiller
....You got it!

:eek:
Y'know, DiverD....I kept waiting for a veritable storm of a reaction when I posted for Fredrick's of Hollywood...
(sigh)

rofl Bless you!! :inlove

Last edited:
A little story

One day, the little shell comes up to his dad and tells him, "Daddy, when I grow up, I want to be just like you!"

Dad looks at him and says, "Well son, the life of a big shell is not all that it is cracked up to be. You have to work reallllllly hard to stay in one place on the stone, the two-legs come and try to pull you off, the currents are cold, the winters are dark, and sometimes the food is scarce. All in all, son,

it's a hard-rock life for us! It's a hard rock life, for us...."

(Apologies to Jay-Zee for ripping off his song....)

Bret

Last edited:
Haha! Nice one bret!

Hey Ocean Swimmer, would it be fair say then that.......

"These shells belong to the Little Mermaids lesser known sister, The Big and Little Mermaid."

:hmm

-m

Originally posted by M-2
Haha! Nice one bret!
Hey Ocean Swimmer, would it be fair to say that.......
"These shells belong to the Little Mermaids lesser known sisters, The Big and Little Mermaid."
:hmm -m

--Ya, M-2; IF the twins weren't identical, I’d say so…..perhaps the reason why the ad from Fredrick’s says “Limited sizes available”?

Hey Sven, all these years when you've been bragging about the size of your ab's, I was certain you were talking about your abdomens! rofl

Learning Curve

When Sven brought home his first ab he didn't know better and washed it in warm water and put it in the dryer. He learned his lesson and later discovered the instructions on the back that read, "hand wash in cool water and let drip dry".

:D

-m

According to Cliff...

According to Cliff Claven, "Actually it's a little known fact that some abs suffer from shrinkage too."

-m

Some advice for neophite ab hunters :

A little known fact about abalone
at first sight it appears stoney
If you manage to pry it loose
you will find the best meal you may choose
The one on the right is what you expect
on the left is what you get .

There u go , Sven ...;)

Winnah, winnah, chicken dinner!

Alllllrighty then! The notorious and perfect in every way DB judges, my kids :inlove finally got together here at the palacial crib and went through this month's entries. In no particular odor, er, order...

Amphibious raised mass yucks with his take on my urinary tract. Like he'd know... :hmm Fuzz followed with an epic blast to FDUK- must have been my original hint :t I didn't go into the intricacies of a pearl necklace with them, but thanks, Loopy. :mute

Soon to be married guy :duh Rigdvr made the crew chuckle with his Mini Me reference and I personally liked Ocean Swimmer's subtle :head take on bigger being better. And bdurrett was sooo close, but can you spell obvious?? ;)

Und so, the fuzz takes it. Gimme the important type info Harold and ferchrissakes, the T shirt would sooo clash with chrome shorts...:ban

And hey, here's a shoutout about the awards- the T shirts are made as they are awarded it seems. :confused: Meaning that it takes some time to grow and shear the cotton fields, spin the fiber and weave it into a shirt. Then the little DB elves need to start looking for other's pens to scam the ink for the logos, so in other words... IF YOU WON, GIVE IT SOME TIME TO REACH YOUR DOOR!! LIKE A MONTH, OK??!! :head

peace.

Hey, Fuzz, congrats on the T-shirt :cool:

My condolences on the shorts. rofl

They are --'out there'-- fella!

OceanSwimmer

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT