• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Kevlar .vs. Carbon Fiber...

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Then buy 100cm and don't use it. Wait till the sales ends and change the gun with longer one;) Hehehehe....

hahaha not a bad idea.. but these people are my friends... and I'm not the one that could do this easily. Though I could ask them?!! :D

Ahh! !! You get me wrong! ! ! I don't tell you to cheat them, just ask them kindly... If they are friend they are should not be a problem.. You can even get longer gun with discount price;)

I dunno mate :) I'm really too shy to ask this kind of favor to people, they usually make me about 10-15% discount on all products.. and by the time the new 130cm guns arrive I'll most probable doing my military service .... Gun saga will be solved within a week.

by the way I cant find a picture of torelli railgun, do you have any?

I know website of Torelli railgun but its under construction.

BTW i want to buy Jak Boneo's book online do you know where can i get one with Credit Card?

There is no place that you could buy this brilliant book online, but you can order it through ogansub just send an email to engin@ogansub.com and tell your problem, it costs 20million TL and they want an IsBankasý bank transfer. They will send you within 2 - 3 days...

Originally posted by shaneshac
20million TL ???????????????

How much is one TL worth in Euros?

For 1 Tl you could buy a bread may be 80 years ago...

Now, 1 euro is apporximately 1,650,000 TL..:cool:

When we go to bar with friends we pay 4-5 million to beer per bottle. But look it from good site, everybody is millioner here.:t

oh yeah we are all millioneres :D

shane I wrote the price of book sorry pal.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT