• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Keys next week. Dive buddies???

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

0spaceship0

Nov 24, 2015
I'll be in the keys from the 14th-21st. marathon/big pine/cudjoe area. Gonna have a boat for 4days of that. I'll have a couple fishing rods, a speargun, and pole spear. Looking for other freedivers/spearos to tag along. I know some good spots all the way from 12-75 feet of water.

If you meet me at the boat you can tag along. I'm not asking for any $ cause I'm going out anyway n I'd be more comfortable hit the deeper spots with another freediver.

Thanks guys!

I was just out there in Marathon yesterday (now sadly back in Canada). Let me see if the guys I tagged up with are game. One is from and knows Marathon well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just out there in Marathon yesterday (now sadly back in Canada). Let me see if the guys I tagged up with are game. One is from and knows Marathon well.

That'd be sweet man thanks. I got a buddy who is a dive master down there n has been diving the waters there for 15yrs, but he can only go out sat/sun..

Yesterday was glass in the AM. Epic. Summer time flatness.

I think the guys I was with are weekend guys too, but might be able to get a thurs or fri off.

In 7 days, 2 good weather days would be expected. Maybe 1 weekend one if the wind gods allow...

Yesterday was glass in the AM. Epic. Summer time flatness.

I think the guys I was with are weekend guys too, but might be able to get a thurs or fri off.

In 7 days, 2 good weather days would be expected. Maybe 1 weekend one if the wind gods allow...

I'm sure it'll be everyday great weather for me! Lol

If I can get 2 days of spearing in that would be awesome.

If the weather is ok I got some holes out back I can clean up on snappers n a few hogs free lining shrimp over em with maybe a split shot, the bridges hold some in the winter too. If it's good though it's out front spearing! Maybe hit a couple 110' holes with the bigger rods for a grouper or 2.

Grouper is closed. Just snapper and hogs and whatever else you find like jacks and the Pelagics. Lots of kings and other macs. Maybe a cobia or two... And don't forget...

Wahoo season!!!

Oh ya I keep forgetting I'm going back to the us! Blah

Haha.

Down here in Panama you can spear Jews, lobster. Pretty much whatever

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT