• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Lake Photos

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

whucash

Much Better Down There
Apr 14, 2007
Finally I have changed o-rings in my housing!
Right away i headed to the nearest lake..here are a few pictures from this like..
The depth is 6m..it is a spot made by scuba divers for training newbies..
And about the light..this is the most clear lake near my house and this is normal visibility back in Polish lakes..

Attachments

• P6280023.jpg
    P6280023.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 190
  • P6280033.jpg
    P6280033.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 181
  • P6280082.jpg
    P6280082.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 193
  • P62800401.jpg
    P62800401.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 182
Reactions: agbiv
Uhhh! I hate fresh water - something about it really freaks me out!

I wouldn't dive in a lake if I was paid!

It might look scary but you can get used to it:p
The visibility is around 5-7m..but at about 20m it gets really dark..like diving to 100m in sea..

i went diving in a local lake before and hated it. it was very murky and the bottom wasnt really soilid. youd dive with your hands infront of you and then youd be elbow deep in mud before you realized you hit the bottom.

but the lake in the pics has better visibility then the one i was in.

It might look scary but you can get used to it:p
it gets really dark..like diving to 100m in sea..
oh... i always get that problem in the sea :blackeye:blackeye

i dove in Maggiore lake here in italy, in the same conditions, someone told me after 40m it is dark, but really crystal-clear indeed (20m+ visibility or so)

last year i made a short session in a particular place in the Como lake and we had 1,5m of "non-visibility" and total dark @5m...

youd dive with your hands infront of you and then youd be elbow deep in mud before you realized you hit the bottom.

Uuuuuh! Man - seriously, stop! You're giving me the willies! Genuinely freaks me out and gives me a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach! :waterwork

That's where all my shopping carts disappear to...Polish lakes for fish structure! rofl

That's where all my shopping carts disappear to...Polish lakes for fish structure! rofl

Thanks for thgat! I wouldn't have nothing under water interesting enough to take picture of..:):)

I will add some new pictures in a few days..
Straight from sunny and clear waters of Cyprus:)
You just have to wait..

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT