• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Large Summer Sea Bass

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

shaneshac

FIN TRASHER
Oct 8, 2002
This fish was caught doing aspetto this morning at my secret location. I weighed 5 kilos and was shot with my Tahiti.

Chaft went through the left gill plate and came out the lateral line as seen in the pic. I also spotted a monster Dentex that was bright blue and was just out of range.

And here I was thinking an entire saturday had almost gone by without shane posting a picture of a large fish!

Respect your work!

yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaa! thats one nice fish Shane! congratulations! ;)

I'm waiting to see the pic of that dentice too :D

Thanks guys. I try my best ;)

Tomorrow could be the big day when i whack my first HUUUUGGEEE Dentex.

I will let you know in the afternoon.

Nice bass Shane ! (again... ! :))

Went to another island this weekend and found lots of bass, missed them all and they were little schoolies (sub 2 pounders) so probably not a bad thing - let them grow and swim your way !

Take it easy - Ed

Yes Ed,

You give them my directions.

I will be more than happy to take a pot-shot in 5-6 years time.

This last one posed for the spear. I don't like posers ;)

As always Mr. Shane....NICE FISH!!! All we can show for here are near fish like animals compared to Gibraltar...(how are the apes by the way...lol) Goodluck on the dentexes amigo...buena dia y todo suerte en el mundo para ti....(hey look, I'm trying my spanish)...alright dude..peace out.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT