• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Last month to go....

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hey Anton,

Wow, I'm glad seatbelts work man. Goodluck and heal fast. THe fish are waiting.

Memo,

Less than a month to go dude. Hang in there.

Marcos

Thank you guys... Anton I'm really sorry for the accident, take care ok?

Hi Memo, check out www.salty-diver.com good pics! Sorry cant post them here right now, am in Bahrain, working into Iraq so not much time. Will post them here when i get home..

Chin up!

thank you guys, after 8 dirty nights I am a happy, free spearo! :D

YES ITS ALL OVER!!!!!!!!

after 6 dirty months I finished my military service and I'm a free man from now on! :D

watch this space for my new projects guys :)

glad to hear that mate ;) Go out and shoot as many fish as you can while you can, winter is comming:waterwork

winter is good Murat, fish come closer to shore. not to mention you dont cook in your suit

yes, only if i had time apart from school and that day (generally weekends) weather should be good enough and i have to find diving buddy too... and every sunday we go to upland hunting as well which involves 2-2.5 hours sleep and 12 hours non stop walking climbing with heavy shotguns only 1 hour brake for lunch :head Of course i have study for exams very well if i want to gradute this year, also will have lots of homeworks and gradutaion project:duh

Sounds fun isn't it????????

Congratulations man!

Do you feel more of a man after tohose months? hehe
To prove the fact that the army makes you a real man, all I did for half a year after I got discharged after 18 months, were bunch of stupid, funny childish things! Do the same! Those memories would last for a lifetime - especially when me and my buddies painted daisies all over my father's car one alcohol soaken night... I am sure he'd remember that too!

Cheers!

Its certain that army life changes men.. You learn how to dissappear when needed! and learn how to survive without bath and proper food! :D

afterall I still cant believe its ended! I'm still feeling like I'll return to barracks on monday :crutch

Last edited:
Reactions: mishu1984
Welcome back! When you were getting out what was some of the things you wanted to do as soon as you got home?

Again Welcome back Memo .

I did my service at a mountain land so I really really missed water! I cant wait to dive and dive ;)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT