• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

lemme try something

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Great Pics!

Nice catch, Stretch!
Tell us where you were and the gun you used!
Way to go! :cool:

nice

Keep the fish...I'll keep the girl. ;) Just kiddn' buddy. Nice catch, keep em' coming.

ok fine ya got me AJ!!!!...yeh we gigged em on sunday night, I couldn't get the pics to load on another site so I tried here...figured ya'll would enjoy the pics.

time to go spearin, defofthecrowns lucky ass gets to hit wrightsville this morning and I'm stuck spearing here due to stupid work.

I've tried gigging and I think it's harder than spearing . I have a gig at my moms house in pensacola, I need to bring it here so I can get some gigging lessons.LOL
I've been trying to talk chris into coming down here to do some spearing but no luck . Looks like you did good at home anway!
I woke up late and missed incoming tide so I did not do to well
but I found out my home made mimitec suit works pretty good.

I'm gonna try and get down that way soon. Do you have skiff to gig out of? If so I'll bring my gigs and lights...spear during the day and gig at night.

nice

those flatties sure taste good, I have only shot 1. Polespearing is good practice for the bahamas.....

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT