• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Lignano adventure

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Goran Colak

May 8, 2007
Like I promised few weeks ago, here is the videos from competition in Lignano at the end of last year... Like you probably know it's a 1000€ award competition, so it's important to have all 3 clean dives... :)

First discipline was DNF and the plan was to go just 150m for wormup, and to save my self for longer DYN swim the day after. I felt great during the dive, so I added 15m to that plan yust to win first place (I saw Tomassi doing around 160m before me) and still save my self for DYN tomorrow.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7711DUOmGs]YouTube - Golan Colac dinamica senza attrezzi lignano nov. 2009[/ame]

Second day, the long waited DYN. Like usual, when you have high hopes for something and when you want something too bad, you do it bad. This is probably the worse dive with fins I ever do. I overpacked, almost had packing blackout, I was speeding... So again, I did not push it, just went for safe dive once when I realized that 250+ will not happen. Actually if this was any other ordinary competition or training I will probably aborted the dive at 100m.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqA1i3A2nzw]YouTube - Goran Colak, Lignano DYN, 225m[/ame]

The last day, static. I again did not have right sensation for the dive, early at the morning, bad DYN dive not more then 10h before that, Tomassi breading on my neck for grand prise of 1000€... But I just had to do it. Again I overpacked, you do not see it on the video (it starts late) but i was losing my air for minute or two, till I finally manage to relax.. Contractions started around 4min... But I manage nice 8:14min, and like on all dives before this one I did a Aida protocol in first 3-4 seconds, before a CMAS protocol.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR4jnbi-Hjk]YouTube - Marchi e Goran Colac apnea statica[/ame]

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT