• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Lillypod greetings

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

lillypod

Dec 29, 2005
hi i am lillypod... island_sands forced me to join...
look forward to meeting divers and hopefully do some more dive travel :)

Reactions: island_sands
lillypod said:
hi i am lillypod... island_sands forced me to join...
look forward to meeting divers and hopefully do some more dive travel :)

HEHEHE

hello girl, good to have you here - more girl power to the forum ;)

now now boys slow down....

Hi Lily ;)

Welcome to DB

Is that you in the pic?

You look kinda hairy rofl rofl

Again, welcome to DB hahahaa

heeeeeeey.... yeah this website is tight if you're into freediving stuff! if you're not since you got forced to sigh up maybe you want to learn about how half of the "holding your breath" myths are bull. meh have fun

matt

Greetings Lillypod; Welcome to Deeperblue! Feel free to browse and ask questions :D.

Welcome aboarrrrrrd!!!!!!!!!!! I suppose Sara already warned you aobut the usual suspects :D

Memo said:
Welcome aboarrrrrrd!!!!!!!!!!! I suppose Sara already warned you aobut the usual suspects :D

oh yes! Suspects and prospects... ;)

Many thx everyone for the warm welcome :)

Yeah, got the heads up on whos who....but Sara didn't warn me about herself tho - funny that!??! :p...may have to play my redwine+scarletts card on you Sars?!

Memo, ur dog is gorgeous (not as cute as mine, but I do have the tendency 2b biased).

L

huh! you're privy to my non-tolerance of copious amounts of alcohol :yack

island_sands said:
huh! you're privy to my non-tolerance of copious amounts of alcohol :yack

tolerance is relative...reckon downing a couple of bottles in an hour is pretty tolerant! :)

All in the name of fun.

x
L

:wave
Welcome L.,
At least you can train Leo to guard your fish when you go after more.

Welcome aboard Lilly !
as for "doggy-paddling school" ... I bet shaneshac will have alot of fun with that one ... rofl

roy_nexus_6 said:
Welcome aboard Lilly !
as for "doggy-paddling school" ... I bet shaneshac will have alot of fun with that one ... rofl

rofl rofl
especially if the dogs are clipped :D

Oldsarge said:
:wave
Welcome L.,
At least you can train Leo to guard your fish when you go after more.

Thanks but if you know Leo you'd know that is wishful thinking - he's all about looks n heart n not quite brains :D
besides, I gotta learn to catch the fish first?! :)

x
L

roy_nexus_6 said:
Welcome aboard Lilly !

Thanks!
Err, not quite getting the last bit except that it's all fun at shaneshac's expense? rofl

x
L

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT