• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Linz, Austria, anyone?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
O

octopus

I'll be working in Linz for a month. I wonder if there are any freedivers overthere.
Otherwise I'll just have to go skiing. :D

Hi Edin,

Sorry I haven't seen you much since croatia, I'm in Asia now, freediving every day..... let me know if you come out this way, if I return to europe anytime i'll email you and hopefully do some diving....

Have fun in the cold lakes of Austria, 7mm for sure hey!!!! cheers golfinho

Hi mate. :D
Hope you are enjoing yourself. Check PM.

I hoped I would find someone that trains in a pool. I cannot take full gear for lake diving.

How's the Aqua Yeti????

Is he making it to the pool to blow the odd bubblering?

Say hi from me.... you should try get out to bali man, we'd have a blast Body surfing, yoga and freediving.... not a bad life mate...

wise decision staying outta cold lakes...

Laterz, Golfinho

I haven't seen Yeti for a long time. Perhaps he got married? :D
I think it is exams that take most of his time. He stopped training completely.

I bravely train on my own...as usually. I'll be spending some time in India and China this year. I hope I can find opportunity to hop to some nice island.

Are you still planning on building the boat? :D

I'll have to tell Aharon and MT about duncan's laziness, must be the Spanish girlfriend getting him into afternoon siestas and friday night parties, shame I miss the Friday night trainings, mate i'm off to Oz and if I build that boat there, your invited to come sail it through the pacific and do some serious spear fishing and freediving in some of the remote islands.... will keep you updated...

Check flights to Oz at easter , i'll be in bali till end of March... know a good freediver in Oz who fishes with hawiian slings. In China Hainan Dao near Vietnam border is a cool huge island, living costs extremely cheap, very cheap for buying electronics duty free, some nice surf spots and potential freediving but you need to search and explore spots, certain parts near big towns a little polluted butif you have time worth exploring.... Vietnam has a few good spots I hear through the grapevine too.....

Thailands been fun, found some cool spots for freediving with plenty fish and no hassles.

Talk to you soon mate, tell yeti to get his ass down to the pond, tell him beth is doing 5 minute statics now, that should motivate him.... ;-) and say hi to her too.

Ciao! Golfinho

Nope NOT married nor siestering but have a lot of 'life' zzz stuff going on at the minute.

Wow 5 mins!! Beth has come a long way in a short time. Tell her I can't wait to get back to the pool and hope the monofinning is coming on well. I expect a demo!!:)

I will be back to the pool as soon as I move into my flat and can ditch the daily pillion from the bike!! Hopefully soon!! Unfortunately I have final year nonsense going on as well so mega busy unless sleeping.....and before you say anything.....that is usually less than 6hrs.

Hey Edin I have had to cut down on the pies now I am not exercising....now THAT is real motivation for coming back ....mmmmmmmmm, pies!:p

oh...and Edin get a tow bar fitted!.. the old man has got a boat now with a 20hp engine!! Fancy some west coast after May before I piss off round Europe for 6weeks?!?

All the best Paolo...long time no see. :friday

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT