• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Lobster neck weight good?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

hansa123

Feb 26, 2021
Hi there. Since I want to train more in the pool in the future I came across the Lobster neck weight system (https://lobsterweight.com). On Youtube you can find a lot of material but I think most is sponsored and not really objective. I believe the idea is neat but I wonder how well it works in reality. Is it worth the huge price? With shipping I have to pay more than 300€ which is frankly obscene for a... well, weight? Any experience is highly welcome.

I know someone who has a lobster and he is very satisfied with it.

The cheapest way is obviously to build your own neckweight. Its actualy quit easy. The lobster is better in terms of equaly balance the weight on your neck and on your back instead only on your neck.

One more alternative in Europe is Chaubaud.
You can contact him directly via facebook.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT