• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

lookin for AbuDhabi, UAE divers

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Corrupted_Diver said:
SpeerO, so where do you dive in Abu Dhabi?

Well many places... my favorite being the oil rigs but dont go there too often as its not such a great idea hitting the rigs solo!

U in AD? Where do u dive? Got any nice spots?

Oh and please NO SCUBA!!

Island sands.. i thought ur in Dubai!!:confused:

Last edited:
hey everyone, this will be my first post and its a totally selfish one :)
im probably gonna move to dubai next month (im in dahab now) and im wandering what the job situation is like. easy to find jobs? a flat?
all replies will be appreciated.
thx
drea

SpeerO said:
Well many places... my favorite being the oil rigs but dont go there too often as its not such a great idea hitting the rigs solo!

U in AD? Where do u dive? Got any nice spots?

Oh and please NO SCUBA!!

Island sands.. i thought ur in Dubai!!:confused:

SpeerO, what do you mean no SCUBA? I dive around wrecks not too far from AD.
Whats around oil rigs and how do you dive there? Im sure you need a permit unless you work for ADNOC.

drea said:
hey everyone, this will be my first post and its a totally selfish one :)
im probably gonna move to dubai next month (im in dahab now) and im wandering what the job situation is like. easy to find jobs? a flat?
all replies will be appreciated.
thx
drea

Please dont hijack my thread. I mean this is a dive community, this is a thread looking for divers in Abu Dhabi.

LOOOOOOOL........ Drea.... How u doin girl? I dont think ull find ur answer here.. hey ill be in sharm for Umbertos course on the 5th. PM me.

You corrupted... Take it easy on Drea.... she ma homegurl.

Ok by No Scuba i mean i dont hunt with Scuba gear.... Stricktly Apnea.

Whats around the rig?? Tons of fish!

Permit? You dont need a permit to dive under the rig but if ur cought they just only confiscate all ur stuff, impound ur boat, fine u around 10,000 dhs and throw u in jail for some time and free food then they let u go... thats all!!

Well all that is worst case scenario!
:martial

u just take ur chances.

I take it u scuba dive the wrecks? Cement Barge?

Later

SpeerO, cement barge, new cement barge, new new cement barge and others.
So you dont scuba dive? You free dive?

Corrupted_Diver said:
SpeerO, cement barge, new cement barge, new new cement barge and others.
So you dont scuba dive? You free dive?

Im a Divemaster but went off Scuba... i still do it once in a while but not much. So ya i freedive.

Do you happen to have any GPS coordinates you can give me?

Thanx!!

Contact me for advice on moving to Dubai drea - send me a PM, no probs. I live in Dubai but would also like to dive Abu Dhabi as i have never. I believe there are dugongs out there?

SpeerO, coordinates are on my friend's boat. Ill try to get them.

island_sands, dugongs and sharks. Choose your advocate ;)

ooh I'll a little bit of both please :)

Auditing an IDC at the moment, wont be finished until 9th of November, then I have a student starting on 11th November so wont be free until about the 20th or so.. let me know what trips you guys are doing after that :D

corrupted diver, you need to take a chill pill. i wasnt highjacking your thread, i was just trying to see if anyone could help out. obviously you will not be one of them.
zane i shall maybe see you while you are in sharm.
and island, thank you so much for the offer to help. i will pm you.
drea

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT