• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

lookin for some dynamic training tips

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

new diver1

Mar 10, 2005
about 2 weeks ago i learned of freediving training and have been interested (i dont know why)but i have been apnea walking between classes everyday and have done alot of research on freedive physiology and such. i am currently certified scuba diver and love to dive. my static is 4:04 but mostly around 3:30 ive been goin to the pool lately and swim laps underwater(50yrds is my record so far no fins) this is the thing im really interested in is the actual diving. how can i extend my time uderwater and distance in the pool. my static just keeps goin up but i seem to have no progress in dynamic disciplines. training tips would help alot. and long term effects and dangers of freediving training and accidents would be appriciated to apease my parent's instinct to protect.

o yea and i would like to know the effects of doing static in a hot tub. i tried it once but was killed by hot temperatures. at the same time some wierd feeling came a fiew minutes before my final attempt(after the warmup ladder thing) like tingly face and hands and cramped muscles. is this the mamalian diving instinct or something not to good for me. all my records in static were done out of the hot tub but im wondering if it is safe

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT