• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Looking for a freediving buddy in Alexandria, Egypt!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Soueify

Sep 22, 2014
Hey everyone !

I am an amateur freediver living in Alexandria, Egypt, and I am looking for someone to freedive with me !

I am very tempted to go on my own, but I'm trying to play it safe here :whistle:

If you are a freediver (or scuba diver) in Alexandria let me know !

Hey,.. I really can handle with you sometimes when i get back to Egypt but sadly it won't be before October, i will let you know when i come to do some safe dives

That's a shame! But when you get back do let me know :) I am so tempted to go alone but I'm pretty sure I will push myself too far :D

Hi Soueify .. i am also from Alex , and i took both freedive course SSI level 1 and AIDA2 in Dahab city , i failed in ssi , but make it in AIDA2 , if you wanna to training with each other it will be my pleasure

Mahmoud :) Thank you for the reply! Finally there is hope :D

It would be my pleasure to train together :)

Hi man
You can contact " Alexanderia Spearos" just search them on facebook or you can contact Mr. Saad Fashal
just search them in facebook. they live in Alexanderia and they are a very helpful guys! ;)

Thanks for the info! I did contact them before for some useful info :) My work schedule is a mess and I am more into just freediving :) Thanks man !

Hey guys, i am now in Alexandria for a month, i want to do some training of course so anyone have time just contact me please, i am ready anytime

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT