• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Looking for a great freediving center in South East Asia for SSI 3

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Aron

Nov 8, 2019
Hey guys,

I'm a 26 yo French living in Paris and I discovered Freediving in Bali 2 years ago and felt in love with it :)

I'll have the chance to travel to south East Asia in the beginning of next year (January to March) and I would love to go through SSI3 (or equivalent).

I've done some research on the internet but found nothing of value and I'm convinced that the experiences of people on this forum will be far more honest and helpful than the advertising blog and article that I found (n).

What I'm looking for:
- A diving center in South East Asia
- Where I will be able to perform recreational free diving on the first days to get back on track
- Where I will be able to explore beautiful seabed, fishes and corrals and then go through SSI3 with serious and motivating instructors
- A center with cool vibes with the possibility of sleeping there for 10 days or more, meet nice and open people and share experiences
- Would be also cool to avoid touristic areas :)

The best would be kind of a Diving / Surf camp with people staying for 1 or 2 weeks with the same objective of enjoying some great diving sessions and meeting new people :)

I know it's very "accurate" but I only have the occasion to dive in these conditions once a year so I would love to do it in a great place!

Thanks you very much in advance to all of you who will take time to read my post and give me some great ideas ;)

Looking forward to read you, I wish you all a great day,

Best,

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT