• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Looking for a local guide in Greece

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

riskmas7er

May 7, 2013
Hi, I am planning a spearfishing trip to Greece. I will go to the South, I think Crete,but I could also go to any other island accessible by ferry from Athens,so it's up to where I find someone to show me around and hunt together. If you know someone and have a similar experience please share.
☺️

Hi Bro,

Fish in Greece is pretty rare compared to Bahamas or Thailand Indonesia...

It is very importend to go to the right spot.
I can recommend the Island Milos.

There is a Beach in the near of Paka, called
firopotamos. Check my Pics.

On the Map you can see where the Bech is and on the second pic you can see where you have to go in the water. You have to climb down a few meter, but don't worry the cliff is not very difficult to climb down.

After your in the Water Spearfishing along the right side of the cliffs. There are some nice air and under water caves. You can find some nice groopers and oktopus. Ofc other fishes too.

If you can dive 20m plus rent a boat with motor for 100-150 bugs a day and drive out. Up in pollonia is a nice spot to go out with boat.

Attachments

• IMG_1558.JPG
    IMG_1558.JPG
    158.3 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_1559.JPG
    IMG_1559.JPG
    150 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_1560.JPG
    IMG_1560.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_1561.JPG
    IMG_1561.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 163
Reactions: riskmas7er
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT