• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

looking for a training buddy - luxembourg - brussels too eventually

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

stillness

Jul 30, 2015
Hi there,

I am living in Luxembourg and would love to find a training buddy to be able to continue training in a safe setting on a regular basis. I am currently on holiday and doing a level one ssi license, and have been freediving in a less "formal" way before.
I am thinking about eventually making regular trips to Nemo33 (if they allow freediving training in there(?) so either Lu or People from around Brussels, if you read this, get in touch :)

Greetings
caro

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Stillness,

I live in Luxembourg too and I'm looking for a buddy .
I have the 2* from I.A.C.

hi,
i live in Ghent, that's 40mins from Brussels. Recently completed my advanced course at ApneaTotal.com
I have no certifications yet, but i plan to get my ssi crossover at Nemo pretty soon so i can freedive there.

hi,
i live in Ghent, that's 40mins from Brussels. Recently completed my advanced course at ApneaTotal.com
I have no certifications yet, but i plan to get my ssi crossover at Nemo pretty soon so i can freedive there.

hi,

Hi Gert,
that's pretty neat to be only 40 minutes away from Nemo!
Last time i checked the only available freediving sessions were sunday evening and that time frame is not possible for me.

But since i posted this i found a pretty nice little club not too far from me, we do mainly dynamics.

@Miloux27
i wrote you a pm, get in touch if you'd like to find out more.

Hi Gert,
that's pretty neat to be only 40 minutes away from Nemo!
Last time i checked the only available freediving sessions were sunday evening and that time frame is not possible for me.

But since i posted this i found a pretty nice little club not too far from me, we do mainly dynamics.

@Miloux27
i wrote you a pm, get in touch if you'd like to find out more.

ok Stillness! all the best in lux!

Hi there,

I am living in Luxembourg and would love to find a training buddy to be able to continue training in a safe setting on a regular basis. I am currently on holiday and doing a level one ssi license, and have been freediving in a less "formal" way before.
I am thinking about eventually making regular trips to Nemo33 (if they allow freediving training in there(?) so either Lu or People from around Brussels, if you read this, get in touch :)

Greetings
caro

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi! I see the post is old but I try anyway, I live in Luxembourg from 5 months and I'm searching for a buddy to continue training, I am a free diver and I have also license for scuba, if you are still interested contact me in privat,
thanks

Hi Guys,

I did my ssi crossover with nemo33.
After that, I've been doing the training session. It was only once a week.
You have to register prior to the session.

Then the session comes, you have 2 buoys for 30-40 freediver.

To be honest, I don't recommend.

Maybe things have changed right now. I'm living in Indonesia for the moment so... I don't know :)

Better to invest your time in dynamic training in a classic pool, and even a good thick tailor made wetsuit, a buoy, and go to plate taille to train in real condition.

Hi Guys,

I did my ssi crossover with nemo33.
After that, I've been doing the training session. It was only once a week.
You have to register prior to the session.

Then the session comes, you have 2 buoys for 30-40 freediver.

To be honest, I don't recommend.

Maybe things have changed right now. I'm living in Indonesia for the moment so... I don't know :)

Better to invest your time in dynamic training in a classic pool, and even a good thick tailor made wetsuit, a buoy, and go to plate taille to train in real condition.

Thank you for the answer,
but.. where??
good for you in indonesia.... ;)

Hi Elena,

I would suggest "barrages de l'eau d'heure" or "carrière de vodelée" or "carrière de rochefontaine".
Contact theme before you go to know about the eventual dedicated schedule ;)

Enjoy! :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT