• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Looking for new freeding/underwater photo/snorkeling spots with beautiful fish with a stable climate.

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Aug 11, 2018
Hi.

I hope you are well? I just discovered this forum, it seems really good!

I'm looking for new countries and places to discover.

About the World Universal Time Zone, I'd like to found news spots between -1 hour GMT and at maximum +7 hours (less than GMT + 5,5 hours might even be better)

Also, I know very well the Mediterranean Sea, I'd like to skip it as I want to discover new spots.

I like living in short clothes and I do not have a swimming suit.

My goal is to find a place where I can swim all year round (for example I was really interested about Borneo month ago but the weather conditions change according to the periods of the year so I give up)

I'm a beginner in freediving and also in underwater photography.

I would love to find a place where I could go swimming every day between 4km and 8km and see tons of beautiful fish because I have an injury on a foot and I can not walk a great distance, but I could swim ahah!

You do not have to waste time giving me a lot of explanations, a summary list or places/spots will do, I myself would do more precise research.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Emilio

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT