• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Loopy's Birthday

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Griff

Certified SCUBA Rider
May 7, 2002
happy birthday to the eccentric hypoxyphiliac
hope you had a blinder!

cheers
Mark

Reactions: BatRay
Yo, Happy birthday.
Long time no hear...
I hope you'll be getting something special this year.:)

Try to resist the urge to land one of those planes 30m underwater...

Haha thanks guys - got some cool presents including Ern Grants fish ID book (an absolute classic - the best in Aus by far!) and my new camera (Nikon D70 digi SLR - yeah gotta brag again :D).

Now all I need is to get my pasty white butt in the water!!

Cheers again :)

Reactions: Griff
Happy birthdya loopster. Man I almost forgot what birthdays are for until I saw your present! Ahh well have lots of fun with it!

Cheers,

Tyler

Happy Birthday Loopy! Time goes fast, seems like yesterday when you had your last one. :)

Adrian

Egads, is it that time already? Hope you had a good birthday, Brad.
Best of wishes for this next year, you lucky fellow you! :)

Many happy returns, Brad. Keep the blue side up.
Is Andy is coming to do a number on me like Wal did?
Darn Ausies.
Aloha
Bill

Hi Brad,
Happy Birthday dude !
Wow a digi SLR, you got some nice parents :D
I just came back from diving montague with Pete. Vis 20m+, water about 20c so warm but I still found it chilly being used to Hawaii. Caught several mowies yesteday, and Pete caught a long snout Boarfish, about 3 kilo's was pretty happy. Today first my gun rubber broke, then the mono and then all of Pete's fish were eaten by a Seal ! :duh
He tried for a 40m dive but got stuck equalising at 32m. I believe that's 1m more then you ? :t

Anyway will have to meet up and dive with you in Syd some time soon.

Cheers,
Wal

wow - guess I'm late on this one, but happy b-day stranger. haven;t heard form you in a long time! (you too Rachel!)

hope it went well and the hangover wasn't to bad!

oh, yeah, and... ROOT!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT