• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For Sale MAKO Black Friday Sale - Biggest Yet !!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Mar 22, 2009
attachment.php

We are super stoked about our upcoming BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

The longest black Friday sale ever…

Monday November 22 through Friday, December 3

Awesome discounts on our already low, factory direct, (no dive shop markup) pricing.

Save on:

• Spearguns and pole spears
  • Yamamoto wetsuits
  • Freedvie Masks
  • Freedive Fins
  • Spearfishing Knives
  • Freedive Weight belts
  • Long fins backpacks
  • Floats
  • Floatlines
  • flashers
  • Reels
  • Rigging tools
  • Kayak fish bags
  • Parkas and ponchos
  • Freedive training gear
  • Stringers
  • Waterman gear
Dano

attachment.php

We are super stoked about our upcoming BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

The longest black Friday sale ever…

Monday November 22 through Friday, December 3

Awesome discounts on our already low, factory direct, (no dive shop markup) pricing.

Save on:

• Spearguns and pole spears
  • Yamamoto wetsuits
  • Freedvie Masks
  • Freedive Fins
  • Spearfishing Knives
  • Freedive Weight belts
  • Long fins backpacks
  • Floats
  • Floatlines
  • flashers
  • Reels
  • Rigging tools
  • Kayak fish bags
  • Parkas and ponchos
  • Freedive training gear
  • Stringers
  • Waterman gear
Dano
I must be blind, but can't find a link to whats in the black friday sale. need a mask

thanks

Reactions: MAKO Spearguns
It's Day TWO of our Black Friday Sale!

Our Sports Parka has been a very popular and well received product. Perfect for making a cool day outdoors comfortable and may help to extend your dive season. These are great for outdoor Sports evens as well:

https://makospearguns.com/sports-parka/

sports-parka-black-red-zipped__49704.1637451844.jpg

Sports Parka

The oversize design of this parka provides amazing comfort with waterproof & windproof outer shell. Inner lining is thick simulated lambs wool with fully lined long sleeves.

Features:

• Oversize design of this parka provides amazing comfort and makes it easy to change in.
  • Waterproof/Windproof outer shell provides maximum warmth and protection.
  • Super thick simulated lambs wool inner lining gives you amazing warmth and draws water away from your skin.
  • Full length design keeps your butt and legs super warm and cozy.
  • All Parkas have fully lined LONG SLEEVES that are super warm and super roomy.
  • Velcro wrist closures keep out the cold and wet and keep in the warm and dry.
  • Outer pockets are fleece lined to keep your hands super warm and comfortable.
  • “Secret Inside Pocket Zippers” let you access the inside of your parka from the outside without unzipping. Grab your keys, phone, etc without unzipping. Just reach through your pockets. Feeling the urge to "go"? You can even discreetly get the job done using our mini portable urinal without anyone knowing. NO MORE DISGUSTING PORTA POTS!
  • Oversized inner waterproof security pocket with top zip can hold the largest of smartphones.
  • Additional inner pocket for hats, gloves, etc.
  • 2 way YKK zippers allow you to operate from inside or outside. Great for changing clothes.
  • Lightweight yet super warm, can compress into our waterproof travel backpack.
  • Optional zipper on inner lining allows you to custom embroider the back and chest area with your name and team/school.

It's Day THREE of our Black Friday Sale!

The MAKO: Teak Enclosed Track Euro Spearguns are an excellent choice for someone who is considering an enclosed track, wood gun. These TEAK guns are priced right and the double Roller Mechanism makes the trigger extremely smooth and accurate. Discount for Black Friday will appear at checkout.

https://makospearguns.com/teak-enclosed-track-euro-speargun/

MTES-2__72916.1614197630.jpg

• The MAKO Teak Enclosed Track Euro Speargun includes:
  • Made of 100% hand selected teak for a stunning look. 1 5/8" wide x 1 3/8" high
  • Enclosed track increases accuracy and loading speed. It's removable,replaceable and modifiable, so the front end can be shaved down and opened up. Accepts 7.0mm and 7.5mm spears.
  • Treated with pressure infused tung oil for a long lasting finish.
  • The MAKO/Ermes Sub Double Roller Reverse (EURO) Trigger Mechanism makes this the smoothest and most accurate trigger mech ever produced. Trigger, Sear and line release 100% machined from stainless steel. Twin roller wheels eliminate friction.
  • Selectable left or right hand line release for single or double wrap.
  • Your choice of twin or triple 14.5mm small ID MAKO/Primeline Power Bands.
  • Tin Man AR15 speargun handle frame w/ black grip.
  • Comfortable molded loading butt (non slip and no pain).
  • Internal ballasting delivers buoyancy without spear and slightly negative with spear for the perfect balance.
  • South African 7.0mm euro spear with 3 sharkfin tabs and hand tuned flopper.
  • MAKO Rapid Change corded wishbones rated over 1,000 lbs.
  • Fully rigged with 300lb mono shooting line.
  • South African shock cord with swivel clip for Teak guns ordered without reel.

It is Day FIVE of our Black Friday Sale

Please take a look at our most popular dive mask. Three colors, great for scuba and freediving, comfortable and it will fit.

MAKO Spearguns Minimus (aka Mini) Freedive Mask

MMM-2__78503.1614197629.jpg

Dive deeper and equalize less! The MAKO Minimus “MINI” Diving Mask sets a new standard in low volume freedive masks.
Perfect fit Guarantee:

I’m so confident in how well these awesome freedive masks fit, I want to prove it to you.
In the very remote chance my MAKO Minimus Freedive Mask does not fit:

• I will refund the full price of the mask.
• I will refund the shipping cost of the mask.
• AND YOU KEEP THE MASK!

All I ask is that you:

• Give me a call to help me learn about your sizing.
• Promise to give the mask someone who loves and respects the ocean as much as you do.

The Mini Freedive Mask and matching snorkel are available in Blue, Brown or Black colors

The MAKO ULV “ULTRA LOW VOLUME” FREEDIVE MASK has been our number one selling diving mask. It was designed exclusively for pure freedivers, with an ultra low volume design and wide field of view.

The only way to improve upon this popular mask was to further reduce the volume WHILE STILL MAINTAINING AN OPTIMUM WIDE FIELD OF VIEW!

The MAKO Minimus (aka MINI) does just that. Experienced spearfishermen and pure freedivers know the importance of a low volume mask. They also know the importance of achieving this low volume without sacrificing the field of view. The MAKO Minimus (aka MINI) takes this ratio of Low Volume vs. Field of View to the perfect equation, thus further minimizing the volume while maintaining optimum field of view.

The MAKO ULV still remains a great choice for divers with larger faces. But, for average size divers wanting to dive deeper than ever before, the MAKO Minimus “Mini” is the dive mask for you.

Features include:
• Super low profile, designed for deep freediving
• Tempered glass lenses positioned just off the eyes for a wide field of view
• Strap connection point is on the skirt, not the frame
• Instant adjustment strap buckles
• Available in Black, Blue, and Brown
• Includes travel box

It is Day SIX of our Black Friday Sale

Spearfishing Longfins Freediving Backpack

MSLFB-2__53508.1614197625.jpg

This is the must have Freediving/Spearfishing backpack for shore dives as well as boat dives.

It’s a:
Backpack
Gear bag
Speargun holder (holds two spearguns)
And an Insulated Fish Bag/Cooler Bag all in one!
Three compartments keep your gear neatly stored and protected while in transit.

Main compartment:

• 43" long x 12" wide x 8" deep
  • Holds freedive fins up to 43 inches long
  • Wetsuits/ gloves/ socks
  • Mask/fins/snorkel/knife
  • Secondary compartment (insulated):
  • 32" long x 8" wide x 4" deep
  • Ice
  • Fish
  • Drinks
  • Sharkshield
  • Floatline and float
  • Xtra wide utility pocket:
  • 8" long x 7" wide
  • PLUS Size smart phones
  • Keys
  • Wallet
Also includes:

• Left and right side speargun mount bungies
  • Front bungie
  • Adjustable shoulder straps with chest strap for additional support
  • D Rings for attaching accessories
  • Mesh vents on both sides
  • Drainage holes

Black Friday discount applies at check out.

Day SEVEN of our Black Friday Sale.

Take a look at our High Pressure Float Selection.

https://makospearguns.com/high-pressure-spearfishing-float/

high-pressure-floats__21472.1630460532.jpg

These are the HIGH PRESSURE FLOATS that big game hunters have been waiting for. The MAKO Spearguns HIGH PRESSURE SPEARFISHING FLOATS are so loaded up with features, it is not just a float... It is a piece of spearfishing gear. And, the price is equally amazing.

When I designed these floats with the Zodiac Nose Cone, I knew they would be popular among serious hunters. But I had no idea they would be this popular.

After testing my first prototype with the Zodiac Nose Cone, I was highly impressed with how easily it could be towed through the water. Even in current, there is minimal drag compared to other floats.

Equally important to the highly efficient hydrodynamic design, the bullet proof Zodiac Nose Cone also adds to the ruggedness of the float. The Zodiac Nose Cone can bang into rocks, coral, propellers, and even razor sharp trim tabs. You name it... It will not puncture.

In addition to the Zodiac Nose Cone, I added a rear handle to the float for one main reason... Safety!!! And, I put the inflate valve at the back of the float so it would not get caught up on your buddies floatline.

Another important feature for guys needing the optional dive flag is that I use one of my MAKO LOWER LEG WEIGHTS as a weight, which further reduces drag as it acts like a keel on a sailboat.

Constructed out of durable 1100 gram material which is the same durable Military Spec material as Special Forces boats (1100 gram).

In addition to using the best material, we also use a welding process (not glued) on all seams which makes for a much stronger float.

The 15 L & 30 L floats have a max pressure of 21 psi which can provide 100% of the lift at about 45 feet.

Only the 15 L High Pressure Spearfishing Float is available with an optional Florida Legal Dive Flag and hydrodynamic weight to keep the flag upright. This design is unlike any other weighted keel where the elongated shape of the weight and pocket reduce drag and minimize snags.

Additional Features:

• Zodiac Nose Cone dramatically reduces drag in the water.
  • 21 PSI Pressure Rating on the 15L & 30L floats
  • Optional Florida legal dive flag & hydrodynamic weight
  • Valve Stem positioned at the back of the float (instead of the side) so it does not get caught on your buddies float lines.
  • Handles Save Lives! Equipped with a rear handle for safety and for towing.
  • Front and Rear D rings for connecting to float lines.
  • Available in 15L, 15L with dive flag and weight, and a whopping 30L. Connect two 30L high pressure floats together using the integrated front D rings for taking huge fish, including monster Tuna and Wahoo.

Day EIGHT of our Black Friday Sale

Take a look at our freedive wetsuits!

We have suits for men, women and children with most models being available in 3, 5 and 7 mm.

Here's a link to our Kid's suits:

https://makospearguns.com/youth-size-yamamoto-3d-reef-camo-2-piece-open-cell-wetsuits/

MY2Y3DRC-2__89190.1614197624.jpg

If your kids are warm and comfortable, they will be more likely to enjoy the sport and gain the confidence necessary to carry them into adulthood. If they are cold and miserable, they will not.

The MAKO Spearguns Yamamoto 3D Reef Camo Adult Wetsuits are regarded as the highest quality wetsuits in the world. And our Youth suits are made to the exact specifications as our adult suits, thus making the MAKO Spearguns Yamamoto suits for Youths, the best kid’s suits on the planet!

Don't let the low price fool you!

I use the exact same high quality factories as the more expensive brands.
I use only the highest quality 100% Genuine Yamamoto Neoprene direct from Yamamoto of Japan.
NO DIVE SHOP MARKUP! I sell direct to you, instead of through dive shops. So, my prices are much lower! (SEE THE MAKO DIRECT STORY!)
Yamamoto of Japan neoprene material is regarded as the highest quality wetsuit material in the world.

Our wetsuits are certified by Tomizo Yamamoto (President of YAMAMOTO Corporation) and myself (Dano Krahling, President of MAKO Spearguns) to be Genuine YAMAMOTO Neoprene.

In addition to using the absolute best Yamamoto Neoprene, the Yamamoto outer material offers 30 percent more stretch than any other outer material available. We call it Yamamoto "Mega Stretch" and it takes wetsuit technology to a whole new level.

Serious freedivers are especially quick to recognize the increased lung capacity this material provides. Increased lung capacity means increased dive time and peak performance.

The new Youth 3D Reef Camo wetsuit includes the following features:

• 100% Genuine Yamamoto #39 Neoprene: The finest neoprene material in the world.
  • Yamamoto Mega Stretch outer material: The stretchiest material available, proven to increase breath hold times.
  • Selectable Bottoms: High Waist or Farmer Johns - your choice.
  • Integrated Ergonomic Hood: Ensures maximum warmth.
  • Knee Pads: Real padded material sewn on (not a thin piece of glued on rubber).
  • Chest loading pad: Real padded material sewn on (not a thin piece of glued on rubber).
  • Knife Pocket: This is a huge safety feature that all suits must have!
  • Ergonomic Face Seal: Maximizes comfort and keeps cold water out.
  • Wrist and Ankle Cuffs: Another added feature that keeps cold water out.
  • Beaver Tail: With Durable snaps
  • Thicknesses: Available in 3mm, 5mm and 7mm
HIGH WAIST BOTTOMS OR FARMER JOHNS?

High Waist Bottoms or Farmer Johns? You decide. Each suit comes with the Farmer John Bottoms for added warmth. However, if you prefer the High Waist Pants, no problem. We designed the upper seam in the appropriate spot to allow you, the diver to remove the shoulder straps by following (cutting) just above the strategically placed seam for a perfect and professional looking cut that will not fray. But, don't throw away the newly created tank top. You might want to save it for a chilly day.

NOTE: Open cell suits are 20% warmer than closed cell suits. For example, a 5 mm open cell suit will be as warm or warmer than a 7mm closed cell (nylon lined) suit. The benefits include greater warmth and comfort with less bulk and less lead required to control buoyancy. Serious freedivers prefer these suits because they spend much more time in the water than bottom-time restricted scuba divers.

NOTE: Open cell suits are not put on the same way as closed cell suits. Putting on an open cell suit is fast and easy. However, because the inside of an open cell suit is not lined, you must use a lubricant sprayed inside the suit. We recommend " SUIT SLIDE" a scent free, non petroleum based lubricant designed for Spearfishermen. Once applied, putting on an open cell suit (unlined) is actually faster than putting on a closed cell (lined) suit.

Also, check out SUIT FRESH - the first product to clean, remove odors and condition your suit all in one. It is made with organic ingredients. It eliminates odors, uric acids, sweat, salts and sunscreen. EZ sprayer to make cleaning wetsuits fast, effective and easy. Suit FRESH does not require pre-mixing or a multiple step cleaning process.

Still looking for the perfect Christmas present?

Check out our belt reels, they are on sale through Friday in addition to over 45 products!

Check out the sale here:

https://makospearguns.com/black-friday-sale/

MQDBR-2__59839.1616174256.jpg

The MAKO Quick Ditch Belt Reel is there when you need it and can be easily ditched in an emergency.

Used by experienced Spearos, the “MAKO Quick Ditch Belt Reel” acts as a back-up reel if your gun reel gets “spooled”. When you are about to be spooled, simply clip your gun to the “MAKO Quick Ditch Belt Reel” so you don’t lose your fish or your gun.

NOTE: Each MAKO Quick Ditch Belt Reel is equipped with a one handed “QUICK DITCH PULL TAB” so you can ditch your reel in an emergency.

NOTE: Each MAKO freedive weight belt also has a “Quick Ditch Buckle” by simply pulling on our belt.

FREE REPLACEMENT: If you ever have to ditch your MAKO WEIGHT BELT or your MAKO BELT REEL, I will replace it for you at no charge. (see details on website).

Includes:

• Spear Master South African 70 Meter Capacity Heavy Duty Reel
  • Stainless steel Bracket with handle
  • Bungie cord with QUICK DITCH PULL TAB
  • Available with or without 2.0mm high vis reel line
  • Optional Reel line 50 meters or 70 meters
  • Switchable left hand or right hand
  • FREE REPLACEMENT IF YOU HAVE TO DITCH

We are on the last two days of our Black Friday Sale! Don't miss out on the best deals of the year like discounts on our:

Attack Pack Spearfishing Tool Kit!

https://makospearguns.com/attack-pack-spearfishing-tool-kit/

MAPTK-2__13018.1614197627.jpg

Note: All discounts are applied to the shopping cart during check out.

Tool Kit Includes:
  • Stainless steel crimping tool for crimping your shooting line
  • Wishbone insertion tool for inserting wishbones into latex tubing.
  • Rust proof scissors for cutting latex and line
  • Silicone spray bottle for wishbone insertion
  • Two pairs of pliers for tying constrictor knots (not rust proof)
  • Measuring tape (inches and cm) for measuring latex tubing
  • Lighter for burning line ends
  • Plastic compartment for storing crimps, wishbones and accessories
  • Organized travel case with no rust plastic zipper

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT