• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Malta: Looking for buddies

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hey again guys. We will be in Malta from this sunday (5th) until the 27th. Staying on Gozo, but Malta is tiny, so getting about on buses wont be a problem. there will be 3 of us (1 guy, 2 girls) and we will be freediving most days. please PM me for whatsapp number or we can chat here. lets get out in the water!

Hi, I'm on Malta but I won't have the time to come over to Gozo in the coming weekends... Sorry mate, but happy diving!

Please let me know when you'll be around, maybe we can arrange something. But I'm also a slave to my regular working hours during the week [emoji20]

sucks Hydro. sorry bout that. Today we hit the blue hole and had great dives there. Deeper is getting easier every day. I think tomorrow is reqqa point area.
any advice as to which would be the best wreck to dive on Malta? we can meet at the weekend to dive it.

Ah well... The main thing is that you guys can enjoy your time here on Malta! [emoji1] I haven't been much around the wrecks, but I really like the P-29. Tug 2 at Exiles is also pretty nice, and easier to dive. Something came up for next weekend, so I won't have time [emoji19]

Malta was amazing. apart from the lack of good internet. I got fucked over by Vodafone Malta. Will just make sure my phone is topped up from home before I go next time. my international roaming is cheaper than local internet there.
Diving was wonderful. I will be back in the next few months. I left fins, weight belt and spare clothes in Gozo so I can return regularly.
Hopefully next trip out we can meet. would be nice to dive with some locals. As it was I was very lucky to have my own friends diving with me.
[photo=medium]12718[/photo][photo=medium]12730[/photo][photo=medium]12732[/photo][photo=medium]12734[/photo]

Hi Guys,
Someone still lives and freedives on Malta/ Gozo :) ? I'm coming to Gozo on 2nd May and staying until 8th. I'm an AIDA 3* freediver and looking mainly for some fun diving, preferably on Gozo, but Malta (especially Cirkewwa) is also an option.
Hope to see you there :)

I have a team member, who is currently on Malta. He used to manage scuba diving portal and is a great fan of diving. Hope to see him in August. Hope, we can connect then and arrange smth.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT