• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

March Caption Contest

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

icarus pacific

Human-in-training
Nov 7, 2001
OK, awright!... so it's the 7th or 8th where you're at and still no contest? Die Sultan der Smooth ist here for ya! ;) Ich bin ein DB'er!

a) The photo below is what you have to work with.
b) You come up with somthing funny and enter it, be it a caption or some artsy type thing.
c) You enter said funny/artsy thing.
d) Sit back and chill whilst seemingly everyone else posts a funnier entry. Butt weight! That little twitch in your one good eye, that sudden light bulb going on over your dome, that little somthing that's been keeping you up nights? THATS the one that'll win, so enter it ferchrissakes! I gotta do everything for ya? :confused:

And here's a shout out to the masses here- this is for everybody and it's free! You SCUBA types, you freedive fiends, you over there wherever the heck that is... this is your deal so get after it. You don't need kontainers of karma or piles of posts, just do it!
Often is good.:D

sven DB Contest kinda guy

Last edited:
Argh!!!!!!! First in and I've got a mind blank!! :duh

ad campaign

"Did you know that tuna is a natural aphrodisiac? The perfect remedy for your hawiian flopper" :hmm

- that was honestly the cleanest I could keep that one :eek: :ban:

Hi Charley. Nice hat, new package. Same tasteless Tuna. Look out for the shaft.

Aloha
Bill

Spearfishing comp in the year 2055

Welcome to the 2055 spearfishing comp!

This year's species include the standard pre-packaged and frozen tuna pack kindly provided by our sponsors. The spearing of any other pre-packaged fish from other companies will automatically disqualify the participant.

Feel free to spear as many tuna packs as you wish, the more the merrier as the participant who catches the most will be the grand winner!

First prize will be a video showing the seas as they were at the beginning of the century and belive it or not, people actually dived in them. This historic video will show that what your Grandpappy said was true!

And please don't forget to pay at the checkout line.

Adrian

Svens pre-compitetion scouting setup. Breakaway food packets to insure optimal fish girth.

New marketing plan on how to get kids to eat there tuna.
Free spear with every packet.
Collect 100 packets and send $150 you can get the spear gun to go with them:D

"Charlie's new marketing campaign got shafted..."

"Not having had any luck at the fish market, Sven tried the supermarket with more success"

Originally posted by Jon
"SORRY CHARLIE" ;)

Since I have no ability in these things, I figured I'd just post the one that I think is the winner ;)
Cheers,
Erik Y.

Reactions: Jon
"Iya got so desperate to hunt Tuna, he just couldn't take it anymore..."

"Sven's poor atempts to test his new shaft design's penetration on his favorite species...."

Willer

Anderson and Iya finally agree on a target for thier DB shooting Contest.

if you have no idea what i'm on about, check the threads in training and tips from last year.

With all of California's new regulations, this is the only thing legal to shoot...:head

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT