• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

March Caption Contest

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hmmmmm

"A little afternoon snack and a toothpick to go with it!"

OK, that was lame....

<said in a Godfather voice> "Hey Chawly, I gots some good news and some bad news. Fust da good news - we found you'se a nice new waddaproof jacket. Nows da bad news, da boss sez dat you gadda go sleep wid da humans!"
<THWOCK!>

That was better! :D

Bret

Reactions: Griff
"If you are heat treating a 17-4 stainless shaft, might as well grill this packed tuna "

"Sven's latest design of Hawaiian Flopper, buy one and get a pack of free tuna chumming kit, made of Tuna !! "

" For those with equalizing problem while hunting, we have new tuna chewing kit to help you. Will taste just as great even when soaked with sea water ".

"If you want Tuna to come as close as a kissing distance to your shaft, Star Kist is the way to go "

Loopy found that boil in the bag tuna not to his liking.

Hey bdurret I do like the god father bit, cool:D :cool:

"Its not chumming if the fish dont like it"

"not wanting to disappoint mrs. sven, sven made sure he brought something home for supper"(after not finding anything at the fish market, as Shadowkiller said..)

Euro-Gun manufacturers provide photographic evidence dismissing claims that full barb penetration is not possible when hunting tuna with their guns

although sven now cleaned the streets, his spearing skills were not wasted

and the highlight of charlie's magical act: running a steel spear through the packet of tuna!

Sven: "You ever read the bible charlie?"

Charlie: (Shaking) "What?"

Sven: "There's a passage I've got memorised, it's kinda appropriate for situations like these: Sven 25:17. The path of the righteous tuna is beset on all sides by the electricity of the numbrays and the teeth of evil sharks. Blessed is he who in the name of conservation and spearing sheperds the tuna into a baitball, for he is truly his buddies friend, and the finder of lost fish. And I will strike down upon thee with my Riffe and maybe Rob Allen, those who attempt to steal my tuna. And you will know my name is Sven, when I lay my shaft upon thee."

*Thwock*

:D

Let me guess he has got a wallet with "bad ass tuna" on it:D

In the "Wood Vs. Aluminum" controversy, aluminum foil is clearly the superior packaging material.

Wesley Snipes and Charlie the Tuna team up for "Shaft III"

Hey!! Big news!!

This JUST in...

April's contest will begin early!! :cool: As in next week! And it's gonna be well, huge, throbbing, pulsing and hard to pass up! Wha?? :confused:

A table of the divers attending next month's Keyz Kraze 03 in Florida will appear and you, the lucky DB masses that you are will be able to place your non monetary (it means no money... :hmm ) wager on who's gonna get the biggest fish!! You and the rest of the rubber-suited reprobates that voted for the guy will have their names tossed in a hat and when I pull it out :hmm and your name is on it, you win!! :king
Now how cool is that??:cool:

Get ready and start your cheerleading routines! :girlie

sven

Reactions: loopy
While Sven is desperately attempting to improve his homemade speargun, his family slowly gets used to Star Kist frozen tuna.

Last edited:
Re: Hey!! Big news!!

Originally posted by icarus pacific
This JUST in...

April's contest will begin early!! :cool: As in next week! And it's gonna be well, huge, throbbing, pulsing and hard to pass up! Wha?? :confused:

A table of the divers attending next month's Keyz Kraze 03 in Florida will appear and you, the lucky DB masses that you are will be able to place your non monetary (it means no money... :hmm ) wager on who's gonna get the biggest fish!! You and the rest of the rubber-suited reprobates that voted for the guy will have their names tossed in a hat and when I pull it out :hmm and your name is on it, you win!! :king
Now how cool is that??:cool:

Get ready and start your cheerleading routines! :girlie

sven

Cant find a rara skirt in my size, but i still have my pom poms:ban

Not skeet shooting, but environmentally friendly fishmeet shooting. The next olympic sport. A silver shaft cuts through the wild blue yonder, only to puncture the resilient skin of a tuna (pack), which had been sailing through the yonder.

Eric Fattah
BC, Canada

With less than 3 weeks to go amist over 3 feet of snow Anderson heads to the local supermarket & pool to perfect his shot for the upcoming Keys Kraze...(Poor Charlie)!:waterwork

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT