• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

March Caption Contest

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
After too many episodes of "Tour of Duty" Sven just lost himself in the Drama....

"Hi! I'm Charlie the Tu..."

THWOCK!

:head (c'mon - scraping the bottom of the barrle here....)

Willer

Originally posted by rigdvr
With all of California's new regulations, this is the only thing legal to shoot...:head

So depressingly true............ :head

:(

after listening in on a conversation between his older brother and his friends, little Johnnie rushed off to fetch his dad's speargun. a few minutes later, he looked down at his accomplishment and puzzled to himself "hmmm, i wonder what all the fuss is about"

attachment.php

Figure 1. Armored tuna vs armor piercing spear

From "Build Your First Armor Piercing Speargun - A Beginners Primer", by Contributing Writer & Sultan of Smooth, Sven Anderson.

"Starkist: When We SAY Dolphin-Safe Tuna - We MEAN Dolphin-Safe Tuna!"

If only...:hmm

"MOM, dad's hunting in the pantry again"

"after being cooped up inside for days because of the storm, sven had to find something to shoot at"

im just waiting for sven to annouce the winner, and all i can think about is him saying this is some big april fools joke:duh

The wait was worth it!! :eek:

Hey, the DB judges had reports to finish... :hmm Anyways, here's the rundown. First off, where the Hell was Abri?! C'mon boet, you're not gonna give up eh? Too busy repairing the euros to post a few? :girlie And what's with the same ol' lose, er, members entering? What's a guy gottan do to get a few of the masses here?? :confused:

It was between Bill with his memory aided rendition of the original ad, Loopy's Bible bit, Griff's take on Euro gun strength :girlie and Jon's take on the commercial too. DiveDog... I got it if now one else did ;)

So for the first time in the history of the Contests, a Hawaiian guy WINS!! You da guy Bill!! Not bad for a Canuck ex-pat gone kanaka! Well, it was a tie. :hmm Jon exhibited his usual prowess with the puns and gets a DB mug as well.

Send me your Tshirt sizes or if you want a mug and I'll forward the request to those efficient DB heads of State :duh From then on, I'm not responsible, eh? :king

Congrats and get with this Month's contest!!

sven

I won, I won

Thanks Sven, thanks judge(s). March was a very good month. The diet isn't going well so I'm still a large. If I get rid of the excess insulation, my tiny wife can always use it for a mu mu.
Aloha
Bill

Alright!!

I now have a mug to go with my "cyber-diving" until the lakes thaw.;) :D

Thanks again Sven and the DB staff.

Jon

Otay then Bill and Jon, PM me or email me with full names, adresses and directions to your legal aged daughters ;) and I'll forward to the ever efficient :hmm DB staff in charge of stamp licking.

Congrats and get after the April voting wars!

sven

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT