• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Mares cyrano evo hf100 get stuck when loading

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

nsuffian

Nov 21, 2016
hi guys .. i want to ask where can I get spare parts for mares cyrano Evo hf 100? as set O ring, absorber and piston. why he wants to get stuck when loading ..? I just put the air of 18-20 bar. What's the problem? No one has to know to solve it? thank you

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Please be more specific about what gets stuck and then you might get some answers as it is the spear or the release mechanism, etc.?

Well then find your nearest Mares distributor using the Internet and order the required parts. I had to buy spare Mares parts recently from Finland as the Australian Mares distributor seems to have disappeared.

http://www.mares.com/index.php?id=2313&c1=3

However searching again just now some "outlets" have appeared on my local map. So $35 paid in recent shipping charges down the drain (or maybe not, as most seem to be only selling the guns)!

"Ring barking" plastic piston bodies is not such a good idea and some have been "fattened up" again.

Last edited:
Just as a follow up note my Mares spare parts were only shipped out (from Estonia!) on Monday 13th February, but should be delivered here by the 16th (as they are going via priority mail), however this is what happens when your local Mares distributor has seemingly evaporated! The order was put in some weeks ago, in fact now I check it was on 20th January 2017! Fortunately I have other guns, but you would not want to be in a hurry to fix your Mares gun here in OZ.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT