• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

mares x-vision and omer exsite

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I have no idea if this is the same masks or not.
Anyway, if the internal volume given by Mares is true (103cm3), this is really a low volume mask that sould be fine for free diving!!

This is even less than the Aries 45 (120cm3)!!

Anyone has tested these masks?
Regards,
Jeff

I don't think the Mares X-vision and the Omersub Exsite are the same mask. The frames look different to me.

But three masks that look to me like exactly the same thing are the Omersub Aries, http://www.omersub.com/omer/data/masks/aries.htm

the Dacor Stryker 2 Lense Mask as sold by LeisurePro, http://s1059kxm.leisurepro.com/weba...6&cgrfnbr=958&parentCategory=954&sort=prsdesc

and the old ScubaPro SnorkelPro Trinindad.

I couldn't find the Stryker 2 Lense on the Dacor website.

Scuba pro apparently went with a different mask and snorkel for their Trinindad mask/snorkel combo.

The thing that catches my attention about this is that this is the mask that I have found that fits me the best, big nose, so I have two of the ScubaPro SnorkelPro Trinindads.

I think it's a matter of some company makes this mask then these three buy, or bought, it from them to sell under their own brand names.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT