• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

May 6/7

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Sunday Freediving Demons
The Harris/Storm household has been hit by a bug :(
which means we're short on deep support as I won't be there for my deco fun. We have to cap the depths at 35m on Sunday so any deep dives please try to do tomorrow instead (Saturday) and please be extra kind to the Angels as they're pulling out the stops for me here.

'till next time
Dive safe Devils and Angels.
x

Thanks to everyone who came this weekend, it rocked as ever.

Lots of smiley faces on Saturday as nearly everyone made their dives - congrats especially to Mandy! and thanks to the three yellow turtles for back up

Sunday saw three hardcore no-finners fighting it out whilst Dave and I got down and dirty with paintbrushes and drills.... be prepared... the shed is transformed...

next stop.... the counterbalance.... swiftly followed by some UK female no limits and variable records (Liv and I are on another flight of fancy!)

see you soon

S

Saturday was great. Thank you everyone.

I am really looking forward to the counterbalance. It will enable us to dive deeper than 25 more often (and even if the angels get sick ;) )

See you in two weeks.
Matthias

Great weekend,

Important lesson #2 - Now I've stopped looking for the plate I get there quicker and easier !

Looking forward to the ever improving platform, Do It Dave is the man with the big tool box.

Lammy:)

Had a brilliant weekend !!

It didn't rain.... the sun shone.... and I got the plate at 30 !!

Thanks to our 3 angels, as always !!

Had fun trying no fins on Sunday,, but felt really lost without my tail !! still, made a no fins pb of 6 metres !!

see you next time

Mandy

Very nice dive on Saturday, it is great to have warmer water.
Sorry I could not be bothered to do all that driving for 25m only this time, especialy as I did one dive anyway.
It should be good with the counter balast.
C U in 2 weeks

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT