• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

MAY Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Looking Down...

"hehe - that tickles! Yeah baby Yeah - now how 'bout trying this one? "

I hope Jay doesn't find out how I really nicked his cup!

Adrian

Second t-shirt?

Hi Sven,

I have just received my second deeperblue-t-shirt. I did not know, that co-winning february's contest meant lifelong monthly t-shirts... :D
Or was it all a mistake? :waterwork

In that case (to avoid the horrendous shipping costs) I have to participate in your contests until I win a second time... :p

Have fun y'all
Uli

"S...H....A...F...T....M....A...D....E....I...N....I....T...A...L...Y"
-eye test results: 20/20 vision
;)
Erik Y.

I thought my spear was straight but no it is bent...

Ouch..I thought I could just clean my sinuses, but it was much more difficult to get in than out...!!!

Aw gheeeez, fellas. I coulda sworn it was a manatee! :blackeye

Anderson

Mo' bettah than
A poke in the eye with a sharp stick
(but not much mo' bettah)
Bill

OK, here's a Lame one

"When the spear hits your eye,
like a big Octopii,
That's a Moray!

When your spear shaft is bent
and your buddies tank has a dent,
That's a Moray!"

rofl

And finally.....

"Look guys, if I have told you once, I have told you a THOUSAND times! Be careful where you lay your toys. Now I have to go and fix the flat on the boat trailer."

or

"Hey! Watch where you are throwing that thing! You could poke somebody's eye out. OW!" :hmm

Taken from the BBC news site

"Military analysts are puzzling over what caused the deaths of all 70 crew members on board a conventionally-powered Chinese submarine. "

Sven, how did this happen again?

A scene from "Spear Wars"...

'...It's was like the sound of a thousand fish & abalone crying out at once...and then silenced...'

-Sven, Jedi Spearfisherman :martial

Reactions: Shadowkiller
An answer to that age old question...

'What happens when an irresistible force hits an impenetrable object?' :head

Last edited:
A rare photo of Sven in his earlier 'Circus' days...

Sven "The Viking" - a Circus Strongman - prepares himself for the amazing 'In one nostril, out the other' trick. :hmm

No fish, but another 10" higher and I'da had that seagul that was sitting on the post. It coulda been fine feathered food for supper. Scared the crap outta him anyway.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT