• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

May Session is 26/27 May

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Mark W - Inspiration???? what the????? : )

L - had a request that you start later on Saturday - 11.30 ok with you? If so please post it here! I would prefer 40m max when you only have the CW if that's OK

thanks

S

Hello,

Yeah if people dont mind a bit later start that would really be great. ??

I'd like 40m Sat and 45m sunday plaese.

Cheers,

Liv:t

OK Greenie depth devils, Saturday meet 11:30. Hope that's fine with everyone. We'll be there earlier I'm sure. Thanks for the depths and I think there'll be Angel cover both days now. I'll post a final plan before the weekend.

Please let me know if there are any changes meanwhile.
L*

Books are closed now for this session ... Simon and I will give you Angel's cover on Saturday. Mark W and myself on Sunday but we might also use the CB for some of the shallow dives. We'll finalise the plan when we get there. The rest of the team are overseas or under the sea.

Hope 11:30 is still good with everyone for Saturday. Sunday we need to meet early still.
See you guys there.
x

Reactions: samdive
Hi guys....

Sorry for the late post.... been up to my neck in work the last few weeks...

Just to let you know... I'm only coming down for Saturday... (so no changes to Angels plans for Sunday !!)

Got stuff on, on Sunday & Monday... so can't make it for the whole weekend... :waterwork

See you at 11.30 !! (I'm loving the later start time !! xx)

Mandy
x

The 10+ metres vis was great. Weather on sunday not fantastic. George is a girl! Good to meet everyone and thanks for your lubing help, Ben 'Chopper' Noble (see Facebook).

Time for me to exercise my tubes so I can go deeper inverted.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT