• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

men or women? who's better?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Who dives better?

• Men

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Women

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Both the same

Votes: 32 43.2%

• Total voters
Men sure talk a lot more about how good they are.

How about PROVING it to us, guys?

:girlie

meaooooo!!!!!!!!

Would you like some milk to go with that:D

hmmm....and what makes you think that was what i was implying? perhaps i was simply raising the bar a little. prove me wrong boys, prove me wrong. ;)

I don't know who dives better, a guy or a girl, but I know that sometimes I prefer diving with a girl buddy as opposed to a guy. They have a more relaxed pace and seem more open to exploring rather than tearing through the water from point A to point B.

Sorry for the lack of "diving down" double entendres (sp?) in my post. :confused:

I would like to thank firefox for yet another thought provoking thread.
DiverD,s comment reminds me of my early diving days when I used to streak through the water, "look at me I can Flyyyyyy!!"
Then I had a female diving buddy, I looked back and she had stopped and was looking at things. "What's this sh@t," I thought. Then I started looking at things myself and realised there was a point to being down there.
So now I have learnt my lesson, when I go diving I always stop to look at things and if they look yummy, I spearem and cookem.

Men, Yea I said it......for cryin out loud cant we get a vote for the men? Look at the graph!!! I know everybody is afraid to piss off their girlfriends but come on did you see that graph?! Thats not even 50/50. Im sure that there are alot of women who can outdive/swim/spear me but someones got to stand up for the men!

GTB
http://www.gonetobaja.com

Unless your a lady rescue diver saving my skin, then I change my vote......

Originally posted by gonetobaja
Men, Yea I said it......for cryin out loud cant we get a vote for the men? Look at the graph!!! I know everybody is afraid to piss off their girlfriends but come on did you see that graph?! Thats not even 50/50. Im sure that there are alot of women who can outdive/swim/spear me but someones got to stand up for the men!

vote......

Not these girls :D
Though to be fair men do have their uses, dont they?:confused:

Runs for cover ;)

I would like to thank firefox for yet another thought provoking thread.
DiverD,s comment reminds me of my early diving days when I used to streak through the water, "look at me I can Flyyyyyy!!"
Then I had a female diving buddy, I looked back and she had stopped and was looking at things. "What's this sh@t," I thought. Then I started looking at things myself and realised there was a point to being down there.
So now I have learnt my lesson, when I go diving I always stop to look at things and if they look yummy, I spearem and cookem.

Yes, Poida, you are just so right! A friend of mine was wanted me to hurry this summer, because he was wanting to quite far, and I was just taking my time... :friday

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT