• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Mid length fins

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Rob still dives

Jul 16, 2021
Most of our spearfishing close to shore is usually within 30 feet. I've owned all sorts of fins going back to my 1st real fins in 69. (Yellow Rondines) I have some Rondine Garas but, quick manuvering about rocks and piers etc is awhward. I usually leave the scuba at home for this hunting and I would like a powerful enough all around swimmer in a medium length

Does anyone have experience with the Beuchat Mudial one 50 fins? I have had a hard time finding a review or any well rounded opinions from owners

I have two pairs of Beuchat Mundial one 50 fins, one pair I use with a 5mm neoprene sock and fin retainers for when i am cleaning hulls of boats and diving in shallower water wether it be for Lobster,crab or spearing Flatties and a larger size pair for doing similar through the colder months with a 7mm neoprene sock. Even by looking at reviews on Dive inn there is nothing bad said about them for there performance and price.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT