• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Midwest Pea-shooter

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Oh hell yeah!

Aww, saahweeet!

The fact that it's dinner courtesy of your own rig is cause for major smoothness points Tedski! :cool: :cool: :cool:

sven

Thanks sven.

Sorry for draggin zman. I got a split-second offer on Friday to go to sand lake (20+ feet of vis and great fish) :inlove. I filled my stringer with 14-16 inch crappie. They were friggin' huge I tell ya. We feasted on fillets over some brews and a game of horseshoes - all while taking in the 'scenery' of the passing pontoons. My buds took photos...I'll have em soon.

That's what it's all about!

Ted

Gooday Unirdna
Aiming with 1 or 2 eyes should be like shooting a shotgun 2 eyes is better
but make sure your lining the gun up with your master eye for a simple test of this try pointing your finger at an oject some distance away say 20 feet with both eyes open use your right hand now close your left eye does your finger still appear pointed at the object or did it seem to jump about 3 feet to the left repeat this with your left eye and left hand one eye will move the picture when you close it this is your master eye and the one that is doing the aiming with both eyes open the other eye just gives you depth and movement definition and more field of view if your right eye is best shoot right hande or if its you left shoot left handed or close left eye and youll shoot straight but loose some vision and perception of distance and target speed.
Regards peter

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT