• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Miss Nouran - Red Sea

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Stephan Whelan

Papa Smurf
Staff member
Admin
Jan 7, 1999
Hi,

Anyone dived on the MV Miss Nouran out of Hurghada? I'm booked on it for a week doing the Northern Wrecks in February. I'd like to hear peopls thoughts.

Thanks.

From one Whelan to another,

I have spent many a week in the Red Sea and to be honest I have never heard of the boat you ask about.

I do however know a few instructors at Sharm & Hurghada so I'll e-mail them and ask them what they know. It may take a couple of weeks because like most good instructors they are crap at answering e-mails promptly!

I'll be going back in January anyway and be back before you go so if I can't get any answer before then I'll ask about myself.

Cheers

Stuart Whelan:t

miss nouran

A friend of mine is the dive guide on miss nouran, she's called Rohan and is the best guide I know - very friendly, laid back, excellent diver and super informed on fishies. Also a v good photographer. And the boat's smart too. You will have a great time!

sam

Thanks folks - first time in 2 years that i'm heading back to the Red Sea. I really miss it but have been trying to pursuade my American colleagues that the Red Sea is well worth the trip. :hmm

I'll say hello to Rohan - for once i'm letting someone else do the organising for a trip so hopefully will actually get some time to enjoy the diving rather than worrying about everyone else. :D

Hi Stephan,

Finally got a response about the Miss Nouran from one of my mates out there. He's not big on words so I'll just quote him below: -

"the dogs *******s"

I think this is fairly self explanatory

Bye now

:t

Hi Stephan,

Was in Hurghada last spring and made specific inquiries for wreck diving. No wreck by that name appeared. There was another wreckdivingsite a few miles out of the coast. I'll see if I can find the name.

Cheers,

Didier Huisman

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT