• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Monofins!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I was thinking about the problem people reported that the bifin omer footpockets make the fin to rigid in the middle where it should be more flexible.

Reactions: jodyfreedive
photos ?

Hello people.
I will be glad to see the photos of our broken footpockets ?
I don't have any big problems since 1997. Just sometimes our sprint footpockets ( green colour) has small problems on the back side.
anyway send me please your photos.
Best wishes
Bogdan
www.finswimworld.com

Sorry Bogdan, I did not want to mislead anyone.

I am quite happy with the quality of monofin. I have been extensively using it for more than a year now without any problems. They are good stuff and I can recommend them to anyone. :)

It is only very minor problem that occured due to the usage, wear & tear - which is perfectly normal. Black rubber inside the one of the foot pockets started peeling off (1-2cm) and I wanted to stick it back. I just wanted to make sure I was using rubber non-agresive, waterproof, good quality glue. I do not know much about materials and catalogs with different types of glue can be extensive. :eek:

I can post the photo if you want me to, but it is really minor repair and probably not worth discussing it at all. :eek:

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT