• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Montenegro spear fishing

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

outdoor.mne

Jun 28, 2016
Hi to everyone!
Yesterday i managed to catch my first fish with pole spear. I diving near to some underwater stones, and i see few fish on the dept at 3m. I dived and i hit the wish with pole spear :)[emoji2]
The next mont i will by speargun, and i will try to catch bigger fish...
In this topic i will share all my experience and photos with you.
Kind regards and smooth water to all.
4de0b75846e274dc10eae71a9a92bdaa.jpg

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Today I will buy new gun, Sressi Apache 90.. and also, I will share with you my experience from the spearfishing in midle if aug. :)<br /><br />Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

I ja sam u H.Novom [emoji1]
Ujutro planiram prema Prevlaci...
Ako si raspolozen idemo zajedno.

Pozdrav,
Bi rado al nazalost imam brdo posla ovog vikenda tako da me more nece gledati do kraja sedmice. Svakako cu biti tu do kraja septembra nadam se, pa ako budes opet silazio do primorija cimaj me slobodno.

You are in right Stephan, i`m sorry to any interference.
In the future, we are wright only on english.

Pozdrav svima :)

I'm glad to find someone on this forum that also spearfishing in Herceg Novi. At what places are you diving?
I was spearfishing mostly at Njivice and it was plenty of fish (mostly gilt-head bream) and also got some muraena at Arza beach.

Reactions: Djordje Mitric
Today I will buy new gun, Sressi Apache 90.. and also, I will share with you my experience from the spearfishing in midle if aug.
Are you satisfied with gun Cressi Apache 90, is it 90cm too long, does it have good range and accuracy?
I'm looking to order new gun ( already have 60cm long gun but need something bigger), and probably will go with Omer Cayman HF 100cm Camu 3D but I'm still now sure is 100cm too long for Adriatic sea...

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT