• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Month of Birth

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Month of Birth

• January

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • February

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • March

• April

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • May

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • June

• July

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • August

• September

• October

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • November

• Desember

• Other???

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Feb 9 for me. How the heck can an Aquarius be an air sign?

Adrian

15th of February.
It seems that freediving poeple that were born in february are most likley to dominate a poll about the month of birth in it's beginning... (40% for us at this moment)
(raising carefull conclusions at 3:30am...)

I agree Adrian, I always thought we are a water sign...
Though it could be explained by the fact that aquariusi (plural?:)) tend to be "astronauts" (in character, not in NASA).
Atleast I know I had a natural talent for that...

Guess im the only representative for November sofar.

Yes the February frequency is quite remarkable.

Baur

Thats the reason I put up "Other???". Its typical for the poll hacker to hack the most unprobable things.

28th February. Here the starsign for february is called fish. Suits me fine.

A little scary that the poll shows a tendancy towards the starsign fish I think :eek:

7th of December. I was born on a holiday, Pearl Harbor Day. Yay, a national atrocity happened on my birthday. :hmm

~Picksmith

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT