• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

"my buddy went on vacation and all i got was...."

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Alun

Oct 5, 2001
THIS!!! :)

my buddy George Stoyle just came back from Sardinia where he attended Umberto's course. he borrowed my C4s and got them signed by the man himself! he also got me a signed poster! needless to say Umberto is one of my freediving idols and sadly it's unlikely i'll ever meet him so i was very chuffed to get these!

the poster will soon be framed and is going on the wall!! (i'll have to put some sort of clear sticky plastic over his signature on the fins because it seems to scratch off very easily.)

Attachments

• umberto.jpg
    umberto.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 355
i'm seriously considering doing exactly that....

... sorry, i have to go to admire my fins and poster. it's been over 10mins since i last looked at them. :)

LOL!
Good stuff. He is a man to be admired, certainly.
Cheers,
Erik Y.

hi

Fu#@ing lucky, Umberto is also my idol and one day im sure I too will get those signatures totally awsome :cool:

cheers

80, 131, 150.... his world records.
constant, variable, nolimits....

The111 - are you sure it's negative? If it is white that means that it is Neutral and is usually because the giver doesn't have much karma themselves.

it was just a harmless question?? strange. will give you some + to balance it out :)

And a bit from me :)
Why negative for that? Some sad individuals here if you ask me, or am I asking for it now? :)

That is awesome!

How did your buddy like the course?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT