• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Najade Bifins from Hungary

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

AncillaKiss

Apr 1, 2011
Dear Sirs,

please allow me to draw your attention to our products which are the most effective and superb bifins in the market.

The competitors set up 6 world records using NAJADE SPEED bifins at the Junior Fin Swimming and Diving European Championship held in July 2007 in Poland, and at the 1st CMAS World Games that took place in Bari, Italy in August, where more than a thousand competitors took part.
The members of the Hungarian Fin Swimming National Team use exclusively NAJADE SPEED bifins.

The bifins are made exclusively of rubber, not like the ones in the market whose flat side is usually plastic. This is the reason why NAJADE SPEED bifins are more flexible and more comfortable to wear, not mentioning their durability.

The NAJADE STANDARD design is recommended for teaching purposes for all clubs dealing with any kind of water sports (swimming, fin swimming, triathlon, pentathlon etc.), as well as for classical diving.

The NAJADE SPEED version is also advisable for teaching purposes though particularly for competitors.

As the clubs’ preparation is irrespective of the seasons of the year, our products continuously attract the customers.

To satisfy their needs we would like to get in connection with your club/company.

If we raised your interest, please let us know about it, and we will provide you with the price list, as well as we can offer you the possibility of reduction in price.
With regards:

Ancilla Elsa Jerez
Sales representative

Attachments

• najade sprint.png
    najade sprint.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 221
Najades are excellent fins, I posted about them many times here on DB. I remember times when they were practically the only fins we could buy, and their price was the equivalent of 3€. Lightweight (I backpacked with them for many summers across the Balkans), though still efficient enough. Martin Stepanek did some competitions with them, and dove 79m with them during the Hawaii Cup 2002 (could not go deeper not because of the fins, but because of the sea floor), and 175m in a pool (not while trying to set a PB, but while coaching a diver).

Last edited:
How can I buy a pair to try? :) I live in London UK...

If I get my hands on a pair I'll take them down to our Freediving club..
Posted via Mobile Device

175m in rubber bi-fins while coaching???? Ok I'm giving up trying to pretend I can freedive lol
Posted via Mobile Device

HI Simon,

there is 2 options :

1, you will send me your details
address
size
type of Najade Fins you would like
and I give you the bank account nr.

2, you visit our website www.najadefins.com,
you select your item
if you have the payment confirmation please send me back on ancillafins@gmail.com and I going to manage your order.

We have a plant at Italy, so I do not think would be expensive the shipping fee.

I hope you have the answer for your question :)

Regards,
Ancilla Kiss-Jerez

Haha no worries - I'm between the speed and the sprint, I guess the difference is that sprint are stiffer?
Posted via Mobile Device

Right,

at the moment is under consturction. :)
If you need my assistance just drope me a line and I happy to help you in any case.

Cheers,

Ancilla

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT