• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Need a buddy near Exeter - I have a boat and two kayaks

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

misterlizard

Tom Arnold
Oct 11, 2002
Hi all,
I live in Sidmouth in Devon, and I desperately need a buddy. I have a boat and two sit-on kayaks which we can use to get out to the deeper stuff. I really really neeeeeed to get back in the deep water again, but don't want to do it alone. Help!
Tom.

You're so lucky to live very close to my dear brother Pekka, who currently lives in Exeter..
I'm sure he'll reply to your thread but if not, Pm him.
Pekka does not have the means of transportation though, but if you can help him out with that i'm sure you'll have a buddy.

Well God bless you too and take good care of my brother. ;)

Tuomo

Hi Mister Lizard..

Yes I am right here at Exeter and am really interested to go diving!! I have done bit of diving in Sidmouth.. it is bit bit shallow.. but a boat.. sounds cool. When do you want to go diving? I find out how I might get to Sidmouth from here..

I still have exams so for this week and bit of next one I am living in a cave trying to get all my studies in order.. but then on weekends..Tuesdays..

Let me know when and where I'll try to get my butt to Sidmouth..

do you spearfish?.. I wish I would have a gun.. I would..:)

Safe diving, and hope to see ya soon:cool:

God Bless

Hi
I see you are seeking a buddy. I cant offer you a buddy but would like to make a sugestion. I would like to offer my guests at my B&B the chance to dive locally and need someone to provide that service. Are you intetrested?

Neil Cole

Hi,
Thanks for the reply, but it is a long time ago that I put that post up on the forums - since then I have sold the boat and kayaks, moved to Bristol, become a primary school teacher, and finally had a boat built for my wife and I to live on the river near Bath!
Thanks for the offer though :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT