• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

need buddy for open water bristol area....

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

the shrimp

Apr 26, 2004
hi there,

looking for diving at least once a week some where in open water ( so not swimmingpool).
seems we can do that on CHEPSTOW we need to be 3 freedivers minimum and one with safety degree at least ( donna you in?), otherwise i don't mind to follow some spearfishers around south coast .

SLED will be soon ready for chepstow, i don't know yet how i will rent it but it will be ready soon :) . ( sam , i will need a rope 10mm, at least 110 meters, keep me posted).

Ahloa
Give me a call if you want to go out spearfishing or freediving around Portland, Donna is having too much fun in warmer waters!

I am a AIDA trainer* if that helps with safety??

Like the sound of the sled.

Have fun and hope to hear from you soon

Bryn.

portland sound good to me, when is your next dive?
aida * sound ok to me , but should ask sam for that..

keep me posted.

Franc...long time no see!!!

Sled sounds fab and when I'm visiting the UK, I'll be in touch!!! Off to live in Cyprus at the end of the year - you'll have to come and see us out there. We can freedive on the Zenobia - 18m to the top rail, 42m to the sea bed!

Dive safe, have fun and see you soon!!

Donna x

i can't believe you gone move overthere...
you are a lucky one!!!
hope i will see you before you go...

all best for you.. xxx

Franc
I had a feeling it was you! Hope all is well. We met breifly in the pool at Bristol when I was doing **

I am in the water at least 3 times a week so just give me a call.

Hy Donna!

B.

G'day mate - I'll be in Bristol in 5 weeks - moving over from Australia. I'd like to join you any diving you have on - will be looking for dive buddies - have contacted Sam and am going to catch up with her too.

Thanks Mate,
Marc.

Last edited:
Hi Fellas, I'll be in Exeter and diving at the local waters during weekends... more frequently towards the summer.. I do mostly spearfishing though.. but if anyone wants to come along I'll take you to my favourite spots for some Bass.

Pekka

SaltFree dive once a month at Chepstow
www.saltfreedivers.com

anyone with AIDA ** Freediver or equivalent training, more than welcome, and if you don't have it, we can teach you

Sam

Franck
I have a nice little cyllinder ( 1L )for your slead if you need it, its from a emergency escape kit and is rated at 200bar. 197ATS/204Kgs/cm2/2900psi

Let me know if its needed.

The crabs are still waiting for you!!

B

hi bryn...

dropt idea to make sled... to expensive and saltfree don't follow so, may be next time...

how the weather down there?
when do you dive nest week?

can't do .. my boss don't want let have a fucking day off!!
even for last week at nec birmim' he didn't let me go..
what the sentence for murder in UK?

Bummer. Murder...na..its not worth it mate, freediving in a prison shower doesnt sound like fun!

Next time

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT