• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Need spearo training

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Me and Jimmy coming to Sylvan this Sunday!
Looking forward to finally meeting you gwpike.
Erik

Erik said:
Me and Jimmy coming to Sylvan this Sunday!
Looking forward to finally meeting you gwpike.
Erik

I had a great dive today. You will enjoy Sylvan Erik. I need to take a seperate car Erik as I am heading to Calgary after.

James I got your PM. I will of course bring the Garas for Jann and socks too. If you are taking your own car, maybe you could haul the gear and I could ride down on my bike?
Plus I have no idea where to go.
Erik

Erik said:
James I got your PM. I will of course bring the Garas for Jann and socks too. If you are taking your own car, maybe you could haul the gear and I could ride down on my bike?
Plus I have no idea where to go.
Erik

We can do that. Are you just going to get your gear back after I come back from Calgary?

Yeah that'd be perfect. Just don't sell all my stuff...
Erik

Woke up with an ear infection or something in my right ear area- glands swollen, hurts like hell. I'm out for today, sorry guys (again). Maybe we should all try for the long weekend when James comes through?
Erik

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT