• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

NEMO 33m Tank... Diving Video

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Any clarity about if and when this is open for freedivers ?

They're very afraid of freedivers and it may take more then a year before freedivers are allowed. The manager even told me that the only way you can freedive there at the future is by following a course in freediving over there... so no regular weekly training at the moment over there...

Very narrow minded as usual :-(
I think he should be more afraid of scuba accidents. Just the feeling of a safe tank environment and warm clean water makes people forget they are at 30 meters. A deco waiting to happen.

hello.. am i the only one here.. but did you not c fred freediving in the tank..

So how can you say you are not allowed to use the pool for freediving..

well watch the movie.. you are going to need Quicktime to view it

Cheers
Mozzi

Fred is a special case... He's working closely together with the manager and I think he has plans for a freediving education center in that swimmingpool in the future. I really hope they will change their ideas on freediving very soon. As Glenn already said probably more accidents will happen on scuba then freediving.

ok fair enought.. no argument then heheheh :)

Well hope that plans can just go foward for freediving..

Cheers
Mozzi

Hello all,

Yes, I'm happy to dive there!

At the moment, I'moing all I can to develop freediving over there.

Since I'm,in AIDA my aim was to develop freediving. At the moment it seems that Mr Nalgel has a big personal conflict with me. But that will never stop me to develop our beloved sport.
I'm lucky enough to be one of the only few on our blue planet to live of freediving and I don't want to give up that...

So VIve Porquerolles Libre!

From the 5th until the 15th of may, I'll be in Dahab, the, I'll be freediiving inGalapagos. Somewhere Nagel and Dieter won(t be able to brak my.....

Stay wet freedivers of everywhere!

Fred.

Reactions: Jon
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT