• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Nemrod Comando

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

ChrisK

Apr 18, 2006
Hi,

I have a Nemrod Comando and was trying to get some information and maybe a service kit, manual, breakdown view of the gun. I understand that the company has gone bust. markings on the gun are: Equipo Nemrod Fusil Oleoneumatico, and a stick on lable with Comando on it, the serial No is 10031.

Nemrod did go bust but I have heard rumours they are starting up again. Your best bet is to try a Spanish spearfishing supplier (Nemrod was a Spanish company) who sold the old airguns, Clipper series, Galeon series etc. etc. and see if they can scan an old manual. Try Alitan Sub (alitan-sub@alitan-sub.com) as they used to stock most of the old Nemrod series of air-guns. If not, try a Spanish spearo forum like www.pescasub.com or www.medfish.com and ask there. Good luck.

I do. At the moment i'm trying to buy as many different 'older' models of guns as I can....musuem project. Managed to buy a couple through ebay recently, an old Nemrod Falcon and an old Cressi spring-powered gun.

Can you post a picture? Cheers. Are you based in UK for shipping etc.?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT