• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Nemrod guns NEW

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

MACHINE

Aug 15, 2004
If Nemrod guns say like the clipper were made again what would they be worth say for "new" cost ?????

What would rebuild kits be worth IE new piston ,, seals ect ????

I am down to my LAST :( Clipper and I have been talking with a company to make the guns again ...

what do you all think ,,, give me info and cost thoughts .

I am only talking about the neumatic gun only not band guns

Is it possible to buid again clippers?????

Hello,

I am a pneumatic speargun user too and it is interesting for me that somebody could ever manufacture again nemrod-like spearguns.

Can you tell me more about your plans for building them?

Thank you

fer_abella@yahoo.com
www.pescasub.com webmaster

Reactions: mishu1984
I am talking to a guy that builds hight performance shotgun parts and other things ,,, he is a master machinest ,

We do not know if patents are any good anymore and what if ANY intrest there are .

The Nemrod was the best gun made for the way we hunt but went out of operation and parts are SCARCE ,,I would like to see someone build them again ,, if the pistons fails your are sunk and the pump if lost you are DONE :(

I miss those guns very much and they were simple in design and reliable

Did you try present spearguns?

To build a new piston is a very easy task for a machinist.

It is possible to build a better piston nowadays, as some new designs show (i use 2 neumatic spearguns, one for every day fishing and another for very big prey)

You can see some information on my use of spearguns here :

http://pescasub.com/reportajes/HSD_summer_2004.pdf

Did you try russian copies of nemrod guns that are fabricated today?

:)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT