• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Nemrodding across the universe

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

johnfunkel

Jan 15, 2023
Hello pneumatic speargun aficionados! I have acquired a Clipper lll and would like some advice on charging it. Does anyone know of an easy hack to adapt a foot pump for the rear thread?
Thanks

Hello pneumatic speargun aficionados! I have acquired a Clipper lll and would like some advice on charging it. Does anyone know of an easy hack to adapt a foot pump for the rear thread?
Thank

Thanks
Hi John, I owned a couple or 3 of those years ago. I seem to recall (???) an old cressi pump was used to charge them. I used a brass female thread to protect the thread of the pump. That piece of brass was in the plumbing section of a hardware shop. I think we brazed a truck valve into a male piece so we could use a 12 volt compressor on it. Probably dangerous now.... cheers, Adrian.

Hi John, I owned a couple or 3 of those years ago. I seem to recall (???) an old cressi pump was used to charge them. I used a brass female thread to protect the thread of the pump. That piece of brass was in the plumbing section of a hardware shop. I think we brazed a truck valve into a male piece so we could use a 12 volt compressor on it. Probably dangerous now.... cheers, Adrian.
Hi John, on reflection, it was mares pump for a cyrano 1100 ( that took a thousand pumps) and we were looking for a cheat way to do that. The brass plug was a from a gas fitting . It fit the clipper anyway. Cheers Adrian.

Cheers I'll check the thread and see if something fits although I'm in Australia and it's metric, but then so is Spain... I think?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT